chapter 18

Mark's pov

My blood pulsed in my veins when that dumb bitch hit her with the ball hard on her stomach.

She'd topples over with the pain, my body tensed, my jaw ticked with barely restrained anger...

It will surely leave a bruise and that fact made me madder....

No one else, only I have the right to hurt her...

To leave my mark on her delicate skin....

The intensed possessiveness I feel towards her sometimes scares me and it was growing Even worse by the day

I knew she was just right outside when I was giving Betty a little warning, I don't need to look before my body recognize her presence....

That was something only she could do.

I stormed out deciding to just ignored her but I couldn't ....

My body arches to see her ...to touch her ...

She was addicting

The thought of how much power she has over me without even making an effort filled me with fury, thanks goodness that she had no fucking clue about it .

She makes me feel weak.

She should be punished for making me want her this way...

Fuck me ....
I never hated anyone as much as I hate her even in this moment of needs.

I turned around to go in search of her, she' d almost made her way into the classroom .

Just too bad for her...

I grabbed her arm firmly, u had the perfect spot in mind...

There would be no disturbance, only the two of us.

I pushed her inside the Janitor's closet, trapping the both of us inside....

Her eyes were filled with fear, as she took a step back from me....

Too bad there wasn't so much space bunny, I thought inwardly with a wicked smirk....

" You were right there... Eavesdropping on my conversation" I stated

She gulped down slowly and shook her head frantically in refusal....

I approached another step , totally covering up the distance between us...

I grabbed a handful of her hair and inhaled sharply....even her hair smells so good...

"You just earned two punishment bunny" I said with a chuckle

One for lying to me and the other for not using words

She stiffened like a mannequin, seeming to flat herself against the wall, as if it will shield her...
from me

"B...but I d.. didn't do anything "

A sadistic smile spread across my face , how innocent was she, thinking that I'll only punish her when she did something wrong....

Scratch that....she actually did...

"Does it hurt?" I mentioned to her stomach that had been hit.

Her eyes widened a fraction as if she was surprised...

"It d.. doesn't matter to you"

She flinched when i punched hard at the wall beside me, the vein in the back of my neck was strained
"It matters to me! Because you are fucking mine and only I have the right to hurt you...you don't even have the right to hurt yourself!" I growled out so aggressively, she looked shocked.