chapter 29

Chapter 29

Mark's pov "When c..can I leave?" We've already been through this before, I won't say it again, you aren't leaving !" I grounded out more harshly than I intended to. She flinched a little, I noticed that she does that a lot lately even at the slightest if my touch Her lower lips trembled as she blinked back tear, I stare at her fir a while, she look so small , fragile and innocent for all the shit that's happening to her, shit that were caused by me She was right, I really was a monster , I couldn't deny that...no I loves it when people get scared of me because only then would they obey, it had snapped a naive hearing it coming directly from her mouth. I found that I didn't want her to think of me that way,it had... It has hurt a forbidden place in me , that I didn't know still existed. It had made me felt so vulnerable and weak. Right now I wonder how her life might have been if I didn't barge into it and wreak it... Smeared it with my hate. I had broken her But it hasn't been last night , it was way long before that I muttered a curse under my breath as I made my way to the kitchen A huge part of me knows she was naive and just got caught up in all this , even at that , I can't let her go, she was fucking light but tainted her with my darkness , now there was no getting out of it for both of us... We are forever stuck with each other, I'll keep her with me no matter what it takes Thinking about it, even without the revenge I had against Philip her father, she would have still belong to me I still would have found her and claim her as mine , She was much different after what happened last night , I could feel the fear radiating from her, she seems even more afraid of me than anything ... Well I gave her reasons enough to, last night I took things a little over to the extreme... Hell no I took it over to the extreme... I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from taking her last night, I don't regret taking her, that had be bound to happen from the first moment I laid my eyes on her but I should've been a little more gentle about it. But my control had snapped at the last moment when she said those words I made a simple breakfast of scrambled eggs and bread , yes I can cook, it was the only thing I learned from my mother before she passed away , I made my way back to the dinning room. She didn't look up as I approach , she kept playing with her fingers nervously , I arranged the plate Ms in front of her . "Eat " Her bottom lip trembled slightly but she did as I told her. I watched as she ate silently , not for once did she look up at me, I get the feelings that she was trying to pretend I was here. The thought bothered me, it left a tightening sensation in the pit of my stomach She chewed slowly on the egg, her tough darted out to lick her bottom lips , I felt heat pool at my loin, I wanted to bend her over the table and sheathed myself deep into her and fuck both of our brains out. "W...what about your brother?" She suddenly asked One of my brows ache up in surprise , I didn't think she would want to start a conversation with me , I couldn't guess why she was asking ... Unless she thought... " You mean James..?oh , he knows you are here... against your will" I added the last part to make sure she understood it perfectly .... She nodded her head slowly as if in understanding and then motioned at her food "Did you make this?" Both my brows rose at that, what's going on with her? " I like it, it's delicious " she said throwing a small smile at me show casing her dimples What the actual hell... My heart gave a loud kick, for a moment I could only stare at her, what was wrong with her? "Then I'll make one for you everyday" To my surprise she just nodded and continue eating , wasn't she supposed to be screaming for me to let her go ? Not that I would anyway .... But she should have react differently .... Not like this.... But she looked so beautiful when she smile, it makes my heart clenched tightly and to breathe almost became difficult ... I found myself wanting to see more of that. **************************** James was right, something was wrong, we walked quietly through the now empty house When I said her parents don't care about her, it was the plain truth, James had called me earlier for some urgent matters.... It was about her parents .... Or rather her uncle and his wife and daughter. They moved out of their house so hastily that they didn't even take any of their belongings with them But it wasn't all about that, it was the last phone call he had made to some friends of his, we know all of this because his phone conversation was tapped , how else has we kept he under our control all this years Their entire conversation had been suspicious . He'd said; They took Anna without suspecting a thing, everything is finally going to be over. I stared at the documents in front of me "What do you think it all about?"I asked, we stared at each other briefly , I couldn't conclude just yet but there was just the possibility that.... "I think that Philip is alive " James voiced out the thought on my mind "He's dead" I stated but it lacks conviction . I had watched as dad pulled a bullet through his head, he'd die on the spot "Unless other twins died in place of him?" He suggested with a slight shrugged , but how could that be ? Had we made a mistake all this years? So many points were still missing , there are still many gaps as to all of this but if the person that died years ago hasn't been Philip but his twin brother instead , it will make things much more complicated . But then it would perfectly explain all this doctors report in front of me. "There's one way to find out, I said meaningfully . " We'll get him" ***********