chapter 27

Chapter 27

For a moment, I didn't recognize where I was, my whole body sore.. like I had been run over by a truck... My legs felt like jelly as I adjusted to a sitting position, the sheet came off, his already tried semen still coated my thighs. Memories of last night flooded like running water... Somewhere in my head I had prayed I wouldn't wake up or I would awake and it would just be a nightmare...a bad dream . Only it wasn't, it happened , it was all too real I winced at the pain between my leg as I made my way out of the bed I slowly made my way to the door I assumed was the bathroom, I was right I was too preoccupied with myself to take any details of my surroundings . I caught sight of myself in the mirror, I almost didn't recognize the girl that stare baby at me. My grey eyes were dull , it reflect how numb I felt inside, I look like a broken doll. My hair was wild and all over the place , I had bite marks all over. His marks... my neck... shoulders... stomach...they were already turning into a dark shed of I purple . I could have cried at the sight , but I didn't...my eyes remain dried Maybe my mind was still in a state of shock, it was just blank...just like an empty shell A broken one. I turn on the shower , it was warm against my skin, I don't know how long I stayed under the hot spray, I kept staring at the water inside the drain...wish it could sail me along with it , that it could set me free. I closed my eyes for sometime, when I opened them he was right there, a pair of green graze staring right back at me. I didn't even hear him approach, I stared back at his unflinching stare...his gaze revealed nothing. Who knew such beautiful eyes could hold such cruelties ? Something pass between us and miraculously he averted his gaze first. He'd gotten what he wanted...his revenge against me should be over. He broke me , I feel like I was beyond redemption . He turned off the knob of the shower , I flinched when he wrapped his fingers around mine as we walk out of the bathroom " I want to go home" I stated not caring about my naked state . There was no point I gave him another flinch when he wrapped a fluffy white towel around my body . " I want to go home" I repeated more forcefully this time Without a reply he walked to the drawer besides his bed withdrawing something white from a small bottle and held out to me... I stared mutely at the pills in his hand then back to him. " You don't want to get pregnant do you?" He snapped sounding impatient His words took me by surprise, u had forgotten all about it, he had released inside of me twice last night . I accepted it from him and gulped it down with the glass of water he had provided without a second thought, I had thought that there couldn't be anything worst than my present predicament... But there was . I refused to imagine ever getting pregnant by him, that fate would be worse than deaths itself . He took the glass from my hand and placed it back on top of the drawer. I noticed the room was completely clean, unlike when I had first woken up , he must have done it while I showered. Then where are my clothes ? " You aren't going to leave" he stated approaching me I took a faltering step backwards, I wanted to go away from here... anywhere away from him. " You shouldn't leave, for your family sake you won't bunny" he stated looking dread serious My heart rate piqued with worry at his words...this was the first time I felt anything since I awake to this nightmare " My family? What's going to happen to them ?" " You are just too naive for your own good, too kind...they didn't fight for you, why do you still care about them ? They don't deserve it" I wouldn't allow him to manipulate me into believing that, if it weren't for him and his sick revenge , all this wouldn't have been happening . He only was the villain , no one else After the cruel things he did to me last night , he had raped me in the worst of ways, I knew he was capable of doing anything...to hurt me He doesn't has a line he wouldn't cross... "Are you going to kill them too?...I won't allow you, I'll report to the police and..." His dark chuckled broke out of whatever I was saying, he look so confident... sounded so confident as he spoke . " I won't stop you if you want to do that, but it will be so foolish of you , I know you won't disappoint me bunny" I could only stare up at him unmoving, why was I the one stuck in this? ... I wouldn't wish it on any other girl , but why then me? All I ever wanted was a normal life but that's all past me, I would never be normal again . He had made sure of that , was there really no way out for me? He'd already broken me...took my virginity...I don't have any fight left anymore, what else does he want by keeping me with him? " You are mine Anna...your fear, tears ...I'm going to completely shatter you until you know nothing else but my name " " You got all you wanted, you got your revenge, you've ruined me...my life...I'll never live a normal life...I'll always have nightmares of you...you already took so many years... I will never be able to get them back... You worn Mark, I'm already shattered, you should be satisfied" I whispered staring into his searing gaze. " But I'm not, not even close" The next thing I was flattened between him and the wall, he didn't stop until I was pressed against the had muscles of his chest . My body shuddered at his domineering look, I shot my eyes closed when he buried his face in-between my neck.... A knock sounded on the door and he pushed away from me just slightly, an irritated scowl on his face. Just then the door pushed open and a figure that bore a very striking resemblance of Mark walked in.