Author's Note

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

I REALLY RECOMMEND READING THIS NOTE

I just wanted to give some information before you read this fic.

It's a slow-burn enemies to lovers, and it's going to be long. This is based off of Resident Evil 4. At the moment I'm expecting this to be around 30-50 chapters (I used to think it was gonna be 20 but now I'm on chapter 10 and that's definitely not happening).

The updates are going to slow down in September because I'm going to college but that's in like 3 months of constant updates and this will probably be done by then.

You'll also probably find that the chapters get increasingly longer as you go on, and it gets increasingly more interesting as I get a better idea of the plot and more plot ideas, I'll say it gets great for me after chapter 3 which is like a few minutes of reading.

Also I frequently edit since I re-read this a lot, like if you were one of the people to read this in the first 2 weeks of me writing this you'll find that now the mc was in the Penamstam outbreak.

Right now, I update every other day, but that might change occasionally.

Warnings: Smut, violence, gore, swearing, (probably more I'm forgetting)

I'm definitely going to write more Leon Kennedy fics in the future and for Cloud Strife, so if you are interested you could follow yk ;). They're my current obsessions rn so I'm going a bit feral on the fic writing.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚