Chapter Nine: Nitty And DSO Agents

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

After stepping outside into the refreshing light, you see the man on the right hand of the entrance.

"Let's do some business!"

"Some nitty." You mutter to Leon, but he's more drawn to the selection of weapons at this man's stand. "Maybe a drug lord with all those weapons."

"Let's give him a chance."

After walking up, the merchant looks at you with a smile, or you thinks it's a smile as he's got a mask on and you can barely see his face that's so musty its almost black with who knows what, he seems pleased to be here nonetheless.

"One of ye shot down all my medallions, thanks for that."

"So that's what those blue things were, almost cost me my life." Leon crosses his arms and looks at you.

"He's so dramatic, sorry about him. Yes, I shot down all your medallions."

The merchant lets out a low chuckle at your attitude toward each other, observing the both of you with interest.

"Married couple got a bit lost on holiday?"

"Why do people keep saying that?" Leon snaps, not missing a beat in the way his expression becomes more annoyed than it was before.

"Divorced couple?" He snickers again, you both stare blankly at him with an unimpressed glare which was similar to the treatment you gave Luis.

"That's the second time in the past 30 minutes." You say.

"I'm not surprised because I must say, I can definitely see the chemistry. Can't wait to see how this plays out overtime doing business with ye. So, for doing my task, I'll give ya 5 spinels." He places 5 gems on his stand, they're pretty and something you'd love to have on a necklace in any other given situation.

"I'm sorry but what good are 5 pink stupid gems going to do for me?"

"I'll trade them. And I'll buy almost anything... Look around my stand, you might see something you like." You look up at the stand, see a few guns, he offers knife repairing services, upgrade for guns, a bunch of useful stuff.

"Don't really have much money." Leon says, you instantly take out the jewellery you collected and all the gems, placing them on the stand and giving him a smug look.

"I'll be your sugar mommy for today." Earning another quiet snicker from the merchant, he takes it all and briskly and tosses a heavy bag of gold coins.

"That's enough pesetas to get you a gun... Or afford a nice date for a sweet couple like you both."

You look back up at his selection, ignoring his comment which has caused Leon to go a bit pink with frustration. "Can we repair his knife?"

"Done. 3000 pesetas." You place the money and the knife and it's all done up beautifully, just like new in a matter of minutes. "That all?"

"You're a wizard."

"Thank you, stranger. Glad to help a gorgeous lady like yourself." You catch his wink and smile through his mask, giving him an appreciative nod.

"Any pretty lady discount?" You hear a grunt of disapproval behind you from Leon.

"Drop the blondie first, clearly not much of a gentleman to you. You won't regret it."

"Unfortunately, I'm attached to this thing for the rest of my stay in Spain."

"You're missing out, sweetheart."

"Perfect then, we're done here." Leon grabs your arm and starts walking you away from the stand. You can see the flicker of annoyance when you finally catch a glance of his face.