chapter 6

It was a few days later and Maya was beginning to enjoy her freedom away from her father. She of course upheld her diet, and strict exercise programme, but she also found that Maya Bishop enjoyed trashy reality tv, true crime podcasts, cooking with Carina, hiking with Carina, cuddling with Carina and yeah, Carina. Maya Bishop really liked Carina. Carina was not like what she expected grown ups to be like, she was wiley and goofy and she constantly challenged Maya on breaking the rules. She asked invasive and thought provoking questions and Maya liked that too. She liked thinking about things, especially in this new perspective that Carina seemed to add.

Maya also liked Carina's body. The way she moved, so effortlessly confident. Loose and serious all at once. She looked like a supermodel, Maya had thought more than once since waking up in the fever dream. And looking at the picture she stumbled upon on her phone, she was most definitely suited to be a supermodel. Maya felt a surge of warmth flood down to her panties. Carina was naked in the picture, save from a very tiny black thong. She was standing in front of the mirror, holding a hand at her throat, mouth slightly agape, her hair was tousled. Maya had never seen anything like it. Her boobs, her stomach, her long legs, Maya tried to zoom in at one spot but she ended up zooming back out wanting to see the full picture again every few seconds.

Before she even realised what she was doing, her hand trailed down to her panties and she wasn't exactly surprised to find them wet. They'd been wet a lot since she'd started cuddling with Carina, but this was definitely wetter than they had been before. A small voice in her head was telling her to stop it, she was being perverted and especially doing this to a picture of Carina, but a louder voice said that no one ever had to know. Carina was at work and she was an adult who lived in her own apartment. No one to come barging in, demanding her time or attention.

She whimpered as her fingertips found a really sensitive spot. It felt really good when she pressed it harder. A sound came out of her mouth, she didn't really recognise it as her own. She continued exploring the little knob and found out the faster she stroked the better she felt. She imagined Carina being the one to do this to her and she lost feeling in her legs for half a second, she pulled her hand away. She put her hand back, avoiding the most sensitive spot,as it sent a shiver down her spine to touch it. Her finger circled her hole before she closed her eyes and plunged it into it. Her hips lifted and she moaned again, she did it again and again and then a few more times. She imagined what she must have looked like to a spectator. The thought made her touch the sensitive spot again, hard and fast. She imagined Carina standing at the foot of the bed, watching her, telling her what to do in just that little black thong. She was breathing really heavily and her body was making weird sounds and as soon as the feeling of her legs tingling came back she pulled away.

She laid her arms and legs out like a starfish and she tried to get her breathing back to normal. She felt sweaty and gross. Gross for multiple reasons, she felt filthy actually, she couldn't believe she'd used Carina's picture like that. She closed her eyes trying to regain some control.

⎯⎯⎯

Carina almost laughed as she entered the bedroom. Maya was spread across the entire bed, fully clothed and her phone was clutched in her hand. As she stepped further into the room though she noticed that Maya had her sex hair and she had been sweating. She smiled softly at her wife. Her so sweet wife who was so clearly still the woman she had fallen in love with, though more naive and definitely more sheltered than Carina ever could have imagined. She remembers her wife telling her that she hadn't really explored her sexuality until after the olympics, it had surprised her because Maya definitely had this supersexy, very cocky aura around her. But now she could see clearly what the blonde had meant.

She smiled at the thought that she was comfortable enough in their home to explore her own body. She just really hoped the blonde wasn't beating herself up over it. She was beginning to really get to know this young Maya, and one thing about her was that she was sorry more often than she was not.