Sodom and Gomorrah.

Every single part of this world, mainly in America and the countries around it are quickly turning into Sodom and Gomorrah. This wicked world loves sin and it's disgusting! God is not pleased. And of course nobody is perfect because we're all sinners but when you willingly continue to sin without having any repentance in your heart its just wrong. 

This world lives with a "god-less" mindset. We have the mindset of worshipping ourselves and the things we do. WE ARE NOT THE CREATORS OF OURSELVES. GOD CREATED US. When He sent His Son, it was to save us because we were in desperate need of saving. And now the world is going down the path of destruction again. He will destroy the world again just like He did in Sodom and Gomorrah! It's a promise. Repent and have repentance in your heart. Please do not play with Our God. 

Nothing of this world is right. And as Christians, we shouldn't defend any of it. What the Bible says is the truth. And those who refuse to take heed of the word, the Lord says, Woe be unto them. 

This world has slowly lost its true definition and meaning of what a man and woman is. Relating to the LGBTQ community, it's all wrong. A man is born a man and a woman is born a woman. That is what God created. Do not take the truth for hate. Because God doesn't hate anyone, but He dislikes the things that we do. Which is why He comes into our hearts to change us completely and deliver us from sin.

This world is going down. The times are here and it is clear. Blind is anyone who cannot see. Open your eyes. Open your eyes through Christ. This is not the time to worship the things of this world that will be destroyed itself. When this world is soon perished, who will you then worship? Because no one in this world or anything in this world is the Creator of the Universe. It is only Him. God. 

And when it is His time to show everyone, He will destroy everything that ever doubted Him. The most disgusting sin anyone can ever commit is denying that Jesus is the Savior of the world. How dare you? A man was crucified for you and you have no remorse?  Heart-less world. 

Please repent.