Seek Ye First The Kingdom 👑:

Seek Ye First The Kingdom of God 👑:

Matthew 6:33 -

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."

I'm sure we've all read and heard this verse many times. But what does it really mean? Let's dig deeper.

But seek "first" his kingdom and his righteousness, 😮 what does that even mean? The word seek means to sought out or look for. The word first means top or vital.

This part of the verse is saying that we should look for and pursue Christ first and make Him a high priority in our lives. The highest priority actually 😙👍🏾.

"And all these things will be given unto you" First of all, what are "all these things" anyway? All these things are the desires of our heart.

Guys, we're human. Of course we're going to have things that we desire and want. This part of the verse is telling us that our request will be rewarded to us. To tie the whole verse together, if we seek or look to God above all things.

Why is it so important to seek God before we can be granted the desires of our heart? Like I mentioned before, we're human. So automatically, our desires naturally don't align with God's plan for our lives. Our desires aligns with flesh. But when you seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness first, you begin to desire the things that God desires for you.

I love you ❤️ and I hope you learned something from that!!! God loves you too!