The Rock 🪨:

The Rock 🪨:

Matthew 7:21:

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."
‭‭
What is the will of his Father? 🤔

This verse shows that your work means nothing to God if He isn't acknowledged. Some people get caught up in a funky routine of treating time with God as a chore. It is not a chore. Why? 🧐 Because time with God does not have to be perfect. God just wants your time.

Matthew 7:24-25:

"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock."

The wise man who built his house on a rock, the rock symbolizing a firm foundation. To tie it all together, the wise man who puts their faith in Jesus. Jesus is referred to as the Rock. He is the rock in which believers build their life upon.

The rain symbolizes sorrows. The stream symbolizes troubles. And the wind, it symbolizes attacks. When all these things are thrown at us, we are not to be phased. Why? 🤔 Because our help comes from the Lord.

Psalms 121:2:

"My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth."

amen!!! 🙏🏾 now that's a word 😮‍💨 I hope that helped somebody!!! God bless you and He loves you dearly ❤️.