Group Bible Study.

Heyyy y'alll! 

How is everyone doing? 

I don't know about y'all but, I'm feeling blessed and highly favored thanks to my Bestie above. I have a really short testimony about how my life is going. 

I always wanted friends. The good kind of friends. Friends in Christ who actually knew how to love, you know? God blessed me with a friend who I never excepted to grow a bond so quickly with. Shoutout to @B4mt52000 she's truly a gift from God. And, I always thank Him for her. Love you, Evie! 

Back in June, I made a google group chat out complete faith. I posted about my group chat on Wattpad but, no one responded to it. That was in June though. Now, I kept in touch with two friends who are on their walk with Christ. Mind you, I've always been encouraging these two friends. Y'all! I'm scrolling on Tiktok, "How to start a Bible Study Group" 

That's another confirmation. So, He made me make the group chat ahead of time because He knew what was going to happen. My GODDD. He is too good at this. Wow!

Sooo, what I mean by all this is! I will now be starting a Group Bible Study and you're invited! 

Note: 

Beforehand, I always hold a private google meet between you and I just so we can have a conversation on where you are struggling in your walk with God. We're in the book of Romans now. So we study whatever chapter we're on ahead of time so we can just read and share our revelations with each other! We always listen to sermons together. And, we'll start listening to worship too. 

The first Blossom in Christ Group Bible Study begins this Thursday! 

Please dm me if you're interested. 

God bless you and loves you. 

I love you too.

I can't wait to see how we'll blossom in Christ together as one!