Battle Is Near.

I got this world from the Holy Spirit as I was cleaning up. 

I heard a ringing in my right ear and that usually means spiritual warfare. 

Then He spoke to me, "Prepare for battle is near." 

Battle is coming forth to this earth and you must prepare. Armor up. In the word, seeking His face daily, and praying to Him. 

Brides, prepare your house for your husband is returning home to meet you. 

Ephesians 5:22–33.

Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body. Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.

Submit to Him for we are the church.

I've seen a lot of women talk about being the "P31" just to prepare to become a wife for the man God has for them. I've even seen a sermon by Jerry Flowers based on this topic. But guess what? You're not ready to be a wife to the man God has for you if you're not a good wife to Christ. Like I mentioned in my last text, God's love language is all the above. Check it out on, "How to Stay on Track by Holy Spirit"

Get ready, Brides and brides to be.

I love you.