John 8 🕊️:

John 8 🕊️:

The teachers of the law and the Pharisees were harassing a woman because she committed adultery. They wanted to stone her for what she had done. Jesus told them that if any one of them was without sin, they should throw the first stone. Everyone left and that left Jesus alone with the adulterous woman.

John 8:10-11 NIV

"Jesus straightened up and asked her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?" "No one, sir," she said. "Then neither do I condemn you," Jesus declared. "Go now and leave your life of sin.""
‭‭

There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ. Romans 8:1. Many of us are bounded by fear, thinking God is sitting there waiting to condemn us and send us to hell. But God does not condemn, He convicts. Another word for condemn is attack. Another word for convict is to judge. Gods judgement is not like man's judgement. It's just and righteous. God convicts us in a very loving way. God is waiting for you to confess your sins and leave behind the old things so He can make them new. Catch it, yawl!! 🤣

John 8:12 NIV

"When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Jesus calls himself the Light of the world. Think about light 💡. What does it do? It's shines. Why? So we can see where we're going. Or simply so we can see. God will shine His light on you so that your path may be made straight and clear before your eyes.

John 8:28 NIV:

"But he continued, "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins." So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me."

Light and Darkness do not mix. It can't be mixed. They are complete opposites. Just like how up is the opposite of down. You cannot be in light and be in darkness at the same time, one will outshine the other. And whichever outshines the other, determines your destination. You can either go up or down. In other words, you can't have two masters. Joshua 24:15 says, choose ye this day whom ye will serve.

There has been a great deception in the world concerning salvation. We think that we only have to believe in Jesus to make it to heaven. That's not true. We do have to believe in Him but that's not all. Even demons believe in Jesus. What separates us? It's our representation of Jesus. As a child of God, you are to represent Him and do it well.
Many of us love to fall ourselves children of God. But how can you be His child and not obey His commands? How do you know want to go to heaven but refuse to follow His rules here on earth? How can a servant want to live with his Master without being willing to obey His rules?

John 8:47 NIV

"Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

"God doesn't speak to me 🙁." Maybe because you're so wrapped up in the things of the devil and Gods waiting on you to call on Freedom. Because He is indeed Freedom and He will deliver you. The bible says, in John 10:27-28, "My sheep listen to My voice; I know them and they follow Me."
Learn Gods voice. God speaks to us in many ways. It doesn't always have to be His audible voice. You just have to be still. Psalm 46:10 says to "Be still and know that I am God."

God bless you all!!
I love yawlll 🥹🩷 and He loves you all more!!