The Passover.

Receive Him as He speaks.

I was reading the book of Exodus this morning. And as we all know, it speaks about Moses and Aaron, with the help of Yahweh, leading the Israelites out of bondage. We all know that there were several and seven judgements God brought upon the Egyptians.

I've been in this book since Wednesday because God told me that He wanted me to read it. I came down to the chapter where it speaks about the death of the first born and the Passover.

The Holy Spirit spoke to me and said,

"This is how it will be in these times. There will be a great wailing upon the earth for I am bringing forth My judgement. Tell your family to repent for the door to My Kingdom is closing. Many will knock but I will not answer."

God is not playing in these times. He is bringing wrath to the earth and woe unto those who are stuck in their ways. The spirit of the Lord says to repent for a great and mighty change is coming our way. To some, this change will be dreaded and deemed deplorable.

God knows that messages like these bring fear on people who want to do right but don't know how to. Then He spoke unto me,

"Tell the people do not fear Me. I will have mercy on them if they would just seek Me."

When God says not to fear Him in this sense, He means, do not look at Him as this unfair god who punishes people without reason. God is loving and faithful.

But we are to fear God. God is our father. The same respect a child has for their earthly father, we are to have for God. Except, more! To fear God truly is to obey Him and worship only Him.

My wrath will be upon those who do not fear Me.

I love you.