Chapter 1 - The day we met.

You are a great friend of Natasha Stankovic. the amazing cricketer Hardik Pandya's wife. Indian premier league is going on, so Natasha invited you to watch some games. You arrived in Ahmadabad, 2 days before the match against LSG. you came out of the airport and was standing for a couple of minutes cause of jetlag. the town was very crowded, "must be for the match" you thought. you were walking down the road, looking for a taxi when you got a call from your friend Natasha. 

"Where are you?" she asked excitedly "everyone is waiting for you"

"Nat!!! you told them about me?? Gosh I told you not to! well I'll be there in 10 minutes" you hung up while getting into a taxi.

The taxi dropped you off at the hotel where the plyers are staying. you went in and saw the reception was a bit busy because of a customer complaining about something so you went straight in. After the hallway you entered an indoor garden with the pool. There were some benches, so you sat down, grabbing your phone to call Natasha but you realized that your phone was out of battery. "Oh shit, now what?" you said to yourself. You looked around couple of times and that one time you saw someone staring at you. "wow" you slowly mumbled to yourself. There was a boy by the pool side looking drop dead handsome and to your surprise he was also looking at you. You broke the stare and looked to your right cause of the staff member talking to you.

"Oh oh I'm sorry, didn't see you there" you said while giving him a simple smile.

" Well how can I help you madam? " the worker asked.

" Umm I wanna go to the floor reserved for the Gujarat Titans (the team name)" you said while showing him a pass.

" Sure madam. it's the 4th floor. let me help you" He grabbed your luggage as he said that.

" Oh sure let me take my purse." you said, not only to actually grab the purse but also to look at that boy once more but again to your surprise he wasn't there. 

The worker showed the way to the 4th floor and from the elevator it was only you again. You walked through the hallway and suddenly heard someone screaming your name with excitement and you obviously knew it was Natasha who was waiting desperately for you.

"Oh my gosh finally you're here" she said while hugging you warmly. " What took you so long though?"

" Well, does it matter now? I'm here" you said while handing a bag over to her

" let's go the boys are waiting " she dragged you to the hall at the end of the corridor. "Guys she's here!" Natasha said while showing you off to the whole team.

" Hi! I'm Hardik. she has told me so much about you" said Natasha's husband while welcoming you with a warm hug. " I guess you'll be staying with us for a few games."

" No not a few, till the end of the season" Natasha added.

Everyone was welcoming you until something bold caught your eye. You saw the same boy who was standing by the pool a few minutes ago. " What the heck" you thought for yourself. And second by second he was walking towards you. At some point he was standing in front of you, staring at you. 

" Ohh this is Shubman, Shub this Aanya, she's my friend." Natasha introduced you to him.

You both forgot to say anything because ya'll were long lost in each other's eyes that Natasha had to snap her fingers to get you two back to your senses.

" Ohh ummm hi I'm Aanya" you said while giving him a warm smile.

" Uhhh well I'm Shubman, nice to meet you" He greeted you back with a smile.

That's it for chapter 1. I hope you guys liked it and stay tuned for the other chapters cause the others are just as great as this one. By the way Aanya is your name for this story. If you have any recommendations go ahead and write a comment about them. Well then I'll see you guys in the next chapter.  🌸🌸🌸