Chapter 2- Simple Misunderstandings.

Natasha showed the way to a room which you'll be staying in. You washed your face and took a sip of water while connecting your phone to the power bank. it took a few minutes to turn on but finally you saw all your missed calls and texts. Your father has called you several times, so you gave him a call.

"Hey dad! what's up?" You asked him with a slight feeling of guilt.

"Oh finally you answered. What happened? Is something wrong?" He asked in a low tone.

"Oh no no nothing's wrong. I arrived safely. No need to worry" you said.

"Well then enjoy! Get a bit of sleep if you can" He said in a sarcastic way.

"Oh sure sure. Bye. I love you!" You hung up while resting your head on the bed. 

You closed your eyes but what flashed through your mind was Shubman. The way he was staring at you. You picked up a jacket and went outside thinking to maybe get a coffee. You couldn't go too far because a sight of Shubman sitting alone, caught your eye. In order for you to get to the elevator you had to walk past where Shubman is. "Okay relax, this is nothing big" you said to yourself. The next second you found yourself waling beside him but this time as well, you couldn't walk far until you heard someone saying your name. "Wow oh my gosh what an angelic voice" was a line flashing through your mind. you turned back and you were starstruck with the view. there was no one except you and Shubman.

" where are you going?" said Shubman while raising his brows.

" Uh ummm well uh I'm going out" you were at a loss of words until this came out.

"I can show you around then" he said after standing up.

You didn't know what to say but then suddenly a N popped out of your mouth.

"Oh well never mind then, there's something you should definitely try." he said while looking down.

"Ohh yeah sure what is it?" you were trying so hard to act normal because you knew that you messed up the conversation.

"There's a cafe at the end of the street and White Mocha is one of it's specials, it's also one of my favorites, I could drink it anytime. I heard you are a big coffee person so you should try it" He said while getting ready to go back.

"Ohh yeah sure, I'll try that." You were so lost in his words that you almost forgot he was still standing in front of you. "Umm okay then I'll see you later" 

You both nodded and he went back but you were still looking at him walking down the corridor. You couldn't hold your eyes on him for long because someone came beside you and said Hi.

"Ohhh umm Hi" you aid while taking your eyes off from Shubman.

" Yeah Hi uh I'm Noor. I also play for the Gujarat Titans" he said a bit shyly. "Looks like you're going somewhere. Mind if I join you?"

"Uhmm well sure, I'm just going to get a coffee." You said while tucking your hair behind your ear.

"Well then we better get going before it gets too dark" He said while showing you the direction.

You and Noor started walking again while chatting. What you didn't know was that Shubman was still looking back at you and Noor walking together.

"Why would she go out with Noor and not me? Did I say something wrong?" Shubman thought.

After spending about an hour in the cafe, you and Noor came back to the hotel. The others were watching TV and enjoying some tea when you both entered the hall. 

"Oh where did you go? I was looking for you. You didn't even answer my calls. What if something had happened to you?" said Natasha worriedly. 

"Oh well I left my phone in the room, it didn't have any battery, so I left it to charge" you said while giving her a simple smile. At that point you knew Natasha was a lot worried. "And I didn't go too far it was just a cafe at the end of the road. Actually, Shubman told me about that place."

And suddenly everybody looked at Shubman and he nodded as saying "no". Natasha looked at you in disbelief and disappointment.

"Besides I was with her so nothing would've happened" Noor added while smiling at you.

After that you hugged Natasha and said sorry to her as you left to go to your room. You had bought an extra White Mocha for Shubman since he said it was his favorite. You asked Hardik for Shubman's room and stood in front of it and knocked on the door. He opened the door casually but when he saw your face, his mood suddenly changed.  

"Umm I got you this Mocha. You said it was your favorite." You said while offering him the coffee.

"Uh well I'm not thirsty so you can have it" he said in a low tone.

"Oh then maybe you can drink it later." you were still holding it for him.

"No I don't really want it and uh I have a headache so yeah" He said while closing the door.

You were so tangled in his actions that it was the only thing you could think about that night. You skipped dinner and went downstairs. You sat by the pool with the coffee you got for Shubman. 

That's it for Chapter 2. hope you guys enjoyed it and also stay tuned for the next chapters. I'll try to upload them as soon as possible. 🌸🌸🌸