Chapter 11- Summer Heat.

You guys arrived at the beach after a 30minute drive. It was already past 2pm so not a lot of activities were present. Four of you decided to just walk around and get to know each other a bit. 

"So, Aanya.... how did you get to know the Gujarat team?" Sara started the conversation. 

"Oh well, Natasha is one of my best friends, so she invited me here." You replied.

"Ummmm...... do you work somewhere?" she asked.

"Yeah actually, I'm completing my fashion designing degree next year." you said with a small smile.

"You're still in university. How old are you?" she asked with a smirk on her face.

"Oh I'll be 22 this year" you said. 

"Yaayy" Noor said to hype up the conversation. 

You guys were spitting out some nonsense when Shubman interrupted by pointing to a juice bar that was on the side of the beach. 

"Uh you guys can talk; I'll go and buy us some refreshments." he said while signaling you guys to sit down on a bench. 

Shubman came back after ordering; and sat next to you where Sara was in front of Shubman and Noor was in front of you. A waitress arrived and placed four pineapple slushies on the table. 

"Aww you still remember my favorite fruit." Sara said before grabbing a glass. 

Shubman shrugged and took a sip of his slushie.

"Oh wait, it's pineapple; Aanya, you don't like pineapple, right?" Noor said while getting everyone's attention.

"Uhm yeah but never mind, I'm not thirsty anyway." You said after taking a glimpse of Shubman who seemed be busy staring at you with a blank look. 

"Sure?" Noor asked to double check.

"Yeah I'm good" you replied while giving him a soft smile.

Time passed quickly and you guys decided stop for dinner as well. Shubman stopped at a Chinese restaurant which he knew that you love. You guys went in and sat down before a waiter brought the menu. 

"Ohh Shub, they have a broccoli soup." Sara said while grabbing Shubman's arm. "Shubman loves broccoli" Sara exaggerated. 

"Uhh I actually don't like it that much now." Shubman stated after looking at your face.

It took about 10 minutes for the food to arrive and then everybody started eating when Shubman kind of twisted his neck.

"What's wrong?" Noor asked.

"My neck hurts a bit." replied Shubman.

"Ohh Shub, I have a massager that I bought; I could pass it to you later." said Sara.

"Uhm no need, Aanya can give me massage later, right?" Shub looked at you.

"Uhh um sure." you sighed. 

You guys chatted and kept eating. After some time, Shubman offered you some fried shrimps. You ate a few of them and started to kind of scratch your hand softly.

"Aanya... you're allergic to sea food, right?" asked Noor and suddenly Shubman looked at you.

"Uh well now I'm not." You smiled to break the silence. 

After finishing the food, Sara stood up and went outside saying that she wanted to get some fresh air. Shubman followed her a second later. You also went outside to the car, but you couldn't even step out of the door because of seeing Shubman holding Sara's arm. Tears started to flow from your eyes, and you took a few steps back before bumping into Noor's chest. The sound of you bumping into Noor was enough to make Shubman and Sara look at you. You took a few deep breaths and started running to the road. Noor and Sara were totally confused of the scenery and Shubman was calling your name several times. Noor then started running behind you to catch up with you. 

"Aanya hold on..." Noor kept saying while running. And at some point, you stopped so that he could stand next to you. 

You two walked towards the hotel while talking and Noor stopped near a convenience store. 

"Aanya just uh give me a second. I'll be right back." Noor said and ran into the store. After about 5minutes he came back with a small box in his hands. "Here, I got you an ointment." he said and made you sit on a bench that was just across the street. He softly applies the cream on the red marks that you got by eating the shrimp. You couldn't say a lot, but you know that your eyes already did. 

"Alright, there we go... it won't hurt anymore." Noor said while standing up. 

You two continued your walk when Noor broke the silence.

"Why did you eat it?" he asked.

"Hmm?" you looked at him in confusion.

"Why did you eat the shrimp, even when you knew that you were allergic?" Noor went on.

That's it for this chapter! Thank you so much for reading. I'm really sorry that I couldn't upload this sooner but that's because I had my exams. Anyways I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Byeee! 🌸🌸🌸