Chapter 4- A nicely spent day!

Next morning, you woke up with a big bunny smile on your face. You couldn't think of anything but just smile at yourself. You jumped out of bed excitedly and ran into every corner of the room. You took a quick shower and changed into a pink hoodie. Natasha was already up, by the time you went out of your room. 

"Oh Good Morning!" she greeted you with a clumsy look on her face. 

"Morning! didn't expect you to be up this early" you said with a surprised smile.

"Well, Agastaya (her child) was crying all night and only a few minutes ago he went to bed." she said while taking a sip of coffee.

"Ohhh that's sad. where are the guys? still sleeping?" You asked while looking at the empty room.

"They don't have any matches this week cause they're already qualified so they must be resting. By the way what happened to you? I haven't seen you smile this much since you came here." She finished her line with a suspicious look.

"Umm I guess it takes some time for good things to happen. It doesn't really matter, I'm just in a good mood today." You said while trying to get out of the room. "Well then I'll see you later."

"Wait... what happened? where are you going?" she asked out of curiosity.

"Somewhere....." you finished the conversation by getting into the elevator.

You haven't told anyone about anything that happened with Shubman, so it was really hard for people to guess why you are in a good mood. You went to the coffee shop down the road and had a coffee with a cream cheese bagel and a piece of cake. For almost half an hour you were just wandering through the city without a destination until you got a call. 

"Hey! where are you? I can't even get a glimpse of you here. Are you still sleeping?" asked an anonymous voice.

"Umm who are you? I think you got the wrong number" you said after taking a look at the number and realizing that it's not saved in your phone.

"Ohh no no no.. don't hang up.. it's me... Shubman." said, the person you were talking to on the phone.

As soon as you heard the name Shubman you went silent and bit your lips softly. You were shaking for some time and processing what was happening. 

"Hello.... You still there?" he repeated.

"Oh umm yeah Hi!" it took you more than a minute to say those words.

"Ohh well uh I asked Natasha for your number. hope you don't mind." he said while lowering the voice.

"Uh yeah no problem. so uh umm I uh I came out to uh uh to uh have a walk" you said while smiling to yourself in shame.

"Oh, then uh maybe we could go together. I'll come out just give me 5 minutes." he said with belief in your next words.

"Uh of course uh well I mean yeah sure." you said with tangled words.

"Okay then uh stay near the entrance of the mall. I'll be there in 5." he finished with sounds of footsteps.

"Yeah, I'll go there now" you said while hanging up. 

"OH MY GOSH! what just happened, you idiot! you didn't even talk correctly" you said to yourself while slapping yourself slowly. You wanted to scream, jump, dance and everything but you just couldn't because you were standing in the street. You got near the mall and was waiting for Shubman to arrive. You were practicing what to say to Shubman by the time he gets there. After a few minutes a car pulled up and you were able to have a glance of the person driving it.

"Oh shit! it's Shubman. oh no, oh no" you were panicking but calmed yourself with a few pats to your face. He got out of the car and was slowly walking towards where you were standing. He was licking his lips and looking at you with his sharp blue eyes. 

"Well, Hi! again. so, what are we doing?" he asked while starting the conversation.

"Oh, uhmm anything." you replied fast making Shubman look at you surprised. You knew that wasn't a good way to start and also, he was hoping for an answer from you. "Uh since we are already here... uh why don't we take a look around the mall.... like shopping. You replied again to make up for the earlier line.

"Uhh yeah sure! anything you want" he agreed with a big smile.

You two started walking around the mall, into some shops and food stalls that you both didn't know, the sun was already down. Or maybe you guys didn't care at all. You got some stuff for yourself and also for Shubman. You guys came out of the mall surprised of how much time you had spent in there.

"Oh, wow it's already night." he said while looking at the dark blue sky.

"Ummhmm" you approved while getting your eyes off of Shubman.

"Well then why don't we have dinner outside" he again hyped up the conversation with a energetic voice.

"I guess" you replied a few seconds later while getting into the car.

After about five minutes of deciding the place, Shubman took you to a park by the river. There was a small shop with outdoor tables under fairy lights. He pulled the chair for you and made sure you are seated before going away to order the food.

"Oh no no oh my gosh is this really happening?" you asked from yourself by pinching your arm a few times because your ideal date had always been a nice and a calming place and three days ago, when you came to Ahmedabad, you knew exactly who you wanted to go on that kind of date with. He came back and sat in front of you, making you even more nervous. 

You two talked a lot over dinner and even shared numbers. All that time you felt like you had everything and that your life was all perfect. Your dinner came to an end and so did your day together. you guys came back into the hotel and went upstairs. He stopped at your door, watching you go in.

"Then I guess that's all for today" he said while taking a deep breathe.

"Yeah, go get some rest" you said in a soft voice and turned away.

You couldn't really get inside the room before he pulled you slowly and gave you a small kiss. You couldn't process anything that was happening until he said, 'Good Night' and left. You came in the room and jumped into bed while covering you face with a pillow so that you could finally scream. 

That's all for this chapter. thank you for reading it till the end. The story is definitely getting somewhere now so remember to read the next chapter. I'll upload it next week. Till then, have a good time! 🌸🌸🌸