Chapter 16 - Goodbyes

"By the way, I got you this as well...." Noor started while grabbing something from his pockets. "This" he finished before presenting you a small box. "I wanted to give it to you yesterday, but you had some other company."

"Ohh...." you mumbled under your breath and opened the box. A silver bracelet with two love birds facing each other was inside. You paused for a second but then looked up at Noor with a flattered expression. 

"You like it?" asked Noor.

"Omg it's so cute Noor. I love it!" you replied before Shubman joined you guys.

"Oh, you got a gift for her..." started Shubman making Noor step back from you.

"Yeah, isn't it the cutest thing ever?" you showed off the bracelet to Shubman.

"Yeah whatever" Shubman replied with an annoyed expression.

"Well, I guess I'll get going then..." Noor stated before looking at you. 

You opened your arms for a hug and Noor pulled you in by your waist as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "I'll miss you a lot." you said without breaking the hug.

"Same." he replied shortly giving in to your embrace. Just then Shubman coughed slightly making you guys pull away. Noor got inside the car and rolled down the window. 

"Will you call me often?" you asked to which he nodded with a smile. 

"Rest well and don't skip your meals na." you said in a concerned tone. He smiled softly and said, "Look after yourself, okay?" 

You nodded before the driver took off. A few tears rolled down your eyes as you bid him goodbye. 

You skipped lunch and went near the pool for some relaxing time. After a few minutes, Shubman came there with two cups of coffee. 

"Babe, I got you coffee..." said Shubman before handing you the coffee.

Couple of seconds passed in silence before you decided to break it.
"Shub" 

"Yes, babe" replied Shubman while looking at you.

"You are not going to leave me, are you?" You asked out of the blue.

"What babe, never" He replied and placed your head on his shoulder.

"So, what are we going to do now? I mean, aren't you going home?" you asked.

"I have to go home as well and then I'm going to tell mama and papa everything about you. Then maybe I can come and visit my future mama and papa." he said making you laugh.

"Then we can plan a nice wedding in a beach or a forest" you said while getting up.

"Forest?" Shubman exaggerated before putting his arm over your shoulder.

"Yeah... you don't like it?" you asked back.

"I'm fine with anything as long as you like it. But before any of this, my baby needs to have her lunch." he said, and you both started walking back inside the hotel. 

After having lunch, you both crashed into your room and booked the plane tickets before discussing future plans. Shubman booked his plane ticket to Chandigarh while you got your ticket to Jaipur. Both of you packed all the suitcases that night. After dinner, Shubman decided to sleep with you since it's the last night you'll be spending together for some time.  
Morning arrived and you weren't exactly happy during breakfast. You spent some time with Natasha and Agastaya (Natasha's child) as your flight was today. 

You came out of the bathroom after a good shower, a towel wrapped around you when you heard a desperate knock on your door. 

"Yes..." you said before opening door slightly.

"Hi" Shubman said and came in while closing the door behind him. "Hope I didn't interrupt you" he said while pulling you to him by your waist. 

"Shouldn't you be getting ready?" you asked with a teasing voice.

"Oh we have enough time." he said before softly placing his lips on yours. You moved your hands to his neck making the kiss a little deeper. Shubman tilted your face and placed one of his hands on your jaw before trailing kissing along your neck. Right when Shubman got his hands on your towel, a knock was heard making you both jump apart. It was Natasha at the door. 

"So, you and him?" Natasha asked while pointing towards Shubman and then you.

"Nat I'll explain everything later but right now I need to get dressed." You whined.

"Yeah, well okay then he needs to go out as well" Natasha said before going out. She was followed by Shubman giving her a 'come on' look. 

After bidding goodbye to everyone you and Shubman arrived at the airport. Your flight was half an hour before his, so he came to drop you off.

"Well babe, you have to leave now" Shubman said before pulling away from you. "Text me when you get in and when you reach there. Also be a good girl till I come" he said while cupping your face. 

"Babe, you need to call me every day. okay?" you said with tears. 

"You know I will" Shubman kissed your forehead. "Now go" 

"I love you Shub" you said and went in.

"I love you, Aanya. More than you could imagine" he mumbled under his breath. 

Thank you guys for reading! Honestly this chapter was so freaking hard to write but yeah I hope I didn't disappoint. Don't forget to vote! 🌸🌸🌸