Chapter 7- Love Tides.

Few days had spent in the grounds, preparing for the finals against CSK. Day by day, the big game was even close. So, counting from today there were only two days left. Everyone was relaxing in the hotel and the players were mentally preparing for the game as well. At some points you have seen Shubman in a bad mood or like a worried mood, but you thought it might be a normal panic attack before the game. You were chilling by the pool when you got a call from your best friend, Raya.

"Helloo! when are you thinking of coming back?" she asked.

"I haven't really thought about it. probably after the finals. not sure though" you said with some deep breaths.

"Oh yeah of course. how is your prince charming?" she said in a sarcastic way. 

"Hey hey stop it." you quickly responded back to stop her from mocking Shubman.

"Okay okay chill. I won't steal your little prince." she said while laughing.

"But for real, He's acting a bit weird lately." you said.

"Weird! like how?" Raya asked surprisingly.

"I don't know...... maybe he's pressured for the finals" you said while looking at the warm blue sky. "He hasn't been in a good mood for a few days, and he isn't even eating well. Sometimes his phone ring for hours but he doesn't answer."

"Ummm well don't think about it a lot. just let him be. If something happens, just give me a call." she said in a comforting voice.

"Thanks! Oh, he's coming. I'll call you back later." you said before hanging up.

You saw the players coming downstairs to have a swim. Natasha came as well. The hotel staff had fixed a net across the pool for them to play Volleyball. Hardik and a few others got in the pool and started dividing teams.

"There's my favorite person in the world" said Noor while coming near you.

"Oh hi! Volleyball?" you asked.

"Yeah, you want to join? You could be in my team." he said while handing you the ball.

"No, she can't. she doesn't know how to play." said Shubman while coming towards you.

"Umm yeah... I don't know the rules or anything." you said quickly.

"Oh well then I'll teach you sometime else." said Noor as he was leaving.

"That was so rude. why did you say that?" you asked from Shubman.

"Well if you want to go then you can still go and play with him." said Shubman.

"It's not like that. what's wrong with you?" you asked while grabbing his wrist.

"Nothing" he replied and left to get in the pool. 

You were waiting till they finished their volleyball session. especially for Shubman. Some players went back upstairs until there was only Shubman and you left. You two were talking when you heard Shubman's phone ringing. you picked it up and took a few steps towards the pool. 

"Hey someone's calling you" you said while showing him the phone. "It says 'Sara'. " 

"Oh, uhmm just uh let it be." he said and swam towards you and pulled you into the pool.

You spent some time swimming even after Shubman got out. The sun was out, and the sky slowly turned dark. You were still swimming because you didn't have a towel there. You couldn't get out because you were wearing a white crop top and it was see through after you got in the pool. You tried to grab your phone, but it was somewhat out of your reach. After some time, you felt really cold. There weren't any waiters outside, for you to ask for a towel. You were thinking about why Shubman didn't come to get you or why didn't he search for you. But then you heard someone running down the stairs. You couldn't clearly see who it was due to the dimmed lights. Someone quickly came near the pool and gave you a hand. You jumped out of the pool and that was when you realized it was Noor. He wrapped you in a towel and settled you in a bench before getting you a hot chocolate. 

"How did you know I was still in the pool" you asked while taking a sip of hot chocolate.

"Well, you didn't come for tea or replied to my messages. But i thought you were in your room. and I was in the balcony just now and saw you in the pool..... so, uh I came here." said Noor in a soft voice.

"Uhmm well uh where's Shubman?" you asked.

"You were in the pool for more than 4 hours and you still think about Shubman?" he said in a possessive manner.

"Oh, uhm he was swimming with me" you said.

"Yeah, and he left you here. I think he's sleeping or something." said Noor before he stood up.

You went upstairs with Noor, and he dropped you by your room. You went in and took a warm shower and came out. You were doing your skincare routine when someone knocked on the door. And yeah, it was Noor. He gave you some tea bags and some cereal since you didn't have dinner. You sat in your bed and thought of everything that happened today. You really wanted to think that Shubman was mistaken but some part of your heart knew that he was not really thinking about you. You had some cereal and finally went to bed.

The story definitely is changing now. what are your thoughts about it. Let me know if you have any recommendations. Stay tuned for the next chapter 🌸🌸🌸