Chapter 12 - Doubts

"Why did you eat the shrimp even when you knew you were allergic?" asked Noor.

"Uhm well......." You sighed.

You couldn't finish your sentence before your eyes started to fill up with tears. And as you were thinking, tears ran down your face without you knowing. "Well if it makes you uncomfortable, then you don't need to tell me." said Noor. After some time of walking, you two arrived at the hotel and by that time Shubman and Sara were already there. 

"Mmm I can't let others see you with tears, uh umm..." started Noor before getting to the elevator. You guys reached your floor, and it was probably the time to get off the elevator. You could already see Shubman's and Natasha's face. Just as you were about to get off, Noor turned you over and carried you while making you face his abs. At this point you were so shocked of his sudden actions that you almost forgot that Shubman will be right there in a few seconds.

"What happened?" asked Natasha in a worried voice.

"Uhm, she felt a bit dizzy, so I carried her here." said Noor. "Uh I'll take her to her room now".

"Ohh be careful" Natasha added. "I thought you also went with them" Natasha said to Shubman just as Noor carried you away to the room.

"Uh well I had to come here with Sara." Shubman replied in a low voice.

"Hmm. but next time I hope you'd carry her" Natasha said and left.

"Next time I'd carry her." Shubman said to himself with a small smile.

A few minutes passed by after Noor dropped you at your room. You took a shower and changed into your pajamas. You sat in your bed and thought about Noor. About how he's so nice to you. After quite some time getting lost in your thoughts, you suddenly heard a knock at your door. 

"Please don't be Shub. God please!" you said to yourself before opening the door. And then Natasha was standing in front of your door. "Oh, it's you" you said with a relieved voice.

"Why? who else were you expecting?" asked Natasha.

"No one" you said with a sigh after sitting in your bed.

"So how was the picnic?" Natasha continued.

"Bad" you replied shortly.

"Bad enough for a headache" Natasha said.

"Sure. you could say it like that" you said while twisting your head.

"Well, I've noticed some differences. Specially after that girl arrived" Natasha started.

"What girl" you said.

"Oh, come on. you know her." said Natasha.

"Oh Sara." you added.

"Yeah, Sara who's been roaming with Shubman. And hey I do know that there's something between you two as well."

"Which two?" you asked with a panicked look."

"Obviously, you and Shubman. I mean come on I remember the way he looked at you for the first time when you came here.

"Shut up there's nothing like that" you shrugged.

"Well if there is, all I can tell is that Shubman is a very good and a charming guy.

"Good? I also used to think so" you said while blinking to avoid tears. "Anyways I'm sleepy. You can leave now." you said while getting comfortable under your sheets.

"Okay then good night!" said Natasha and left.

You closed your eyes but what Natasha said was flashing through your mind. "Maybe he's not wrong.", "Maybe I've just misunderstood him." you thought.

Thank you guys, for reading! I'm so sorry for the late update. I had exams for the past month so I couldn't get back to this but since I have holidays now, I'll be consistent with the chapters. And again, Thank you guys so much!!! 🌸🌸🌸