Chapter 15 - Only mine.

The next day, you woke up to a bit of mixed emotions. You were smiling at yourself from the mirror for the fact that Shubman kissed you last night. But once you were done with getting ready, the fact that Noor is leaving today suddenly clicked your mind. 

"Oh shit! oh my god he's really leaving today" you said out loud. "I need to give him something."

With that on your mind, you called Shubman and asked him to get ready to go out. After spending about 10 minutes for coffee, you sprinted to the car park. Once you got there, you saw Shubman waiting for you by the car door. 

"Okay so where are we going today?" asked Shubman.

"Hurry up and get in babe we don't have much time." You replied and signaled him to get in.

"What did you just call me...!" asked Shubman with a huge grin.

"Oh, just shut it." you said.

Shubman started the car, and you told him to drive to the mall. And on the way, he played some Taylor Swift because he knew that you loved it.  

"Umm so what was it that you called me earlier..." Shubman started. 

"I don't really remember." you replied sarcastically.

"It was 'babe'." He said.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." you replied.

"So... can I call you babe as well?" asked Shubman while showing out his dimples.

"Mm I guess." you mumbled.

"Didn't hear you." Shubman stated.

"Yeah sure." you said and looked away to hide your face.

"Okay babe." he said to which you both let out a laugh. 

You guys arrived at the mall and went in to check out some stores. After walking through a couple of floors, Shubman went to grab you something to drink. While you were waiting for him, you found an antique gift shop and went in. After walking around the shop, you found a cute photo frame. 

"Hi! so, I need to gift this photo frame and if I give you the pictures can you fix it to the frame?" you asked from the owner.

"Yeah, sure we can do it now?" replied the owner. 

After about 15 minutes, you received the photo frame inside a gift box. You went out the store and saw Shubman standing with two drinks in his hands. 

"Okay let's go." you said while tugging his arm.

"What is that?" Shubman asked after handing you a drink.

"What is what?" you said after taking a big sip. 

"The box that you're holding?" Shubman asked again.

"Oh, this one... it's a gift." you said before holding the gift up.

"A gift...... for me?" asked Shubman again.

"No, it's for Noor. I really don't want him to leave." you said while resting your head against his arm. 

"Seems like you two are very close." replied Shubman with a shrug. 

"I mean.... he is very sweet and funny." you started.

"Am I not?" Shubman questioned. 

"Umm.....?" you asked. 

Shubman stopped you by grabbing your wrist. 

"Am I not sweet and caring enough?" Shubman repeated. 

"Oh, my god babe! You're way more than enough." you stated and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "Shall we go now?" 

You both came back to the hotel and went in. By the time you guys reached main hall, some players were already saying their goodbyes. You spotted Noor standing in the crowd. You slowly walked there with the gift in your hands. 

"Hey!" you started.

"Oh, uhm... hi!" Noor replied softly. "You've been busy lately na." 

"A bit yeah...." you said. 

You and Noor talked a little and walked outside to the car which he's supposed to go in. 

"This is it then" said Noor once you guys reached the car. 

"Oh, I almost forgot, I got you this." you said and handed him the gift box.

"You didn't have to." Noor replied. "But thanks."

"Oh, it's nothing." you smiled.

"By the way, I got you this as well...." Noor started while grabbing something from his pockets. "This" he finished before presenting you a small box. "I wanted to give it to you yesterday, but you had some other company." 

"Ohh...." you mumbled under your breath and opened the box. A silver bracelet with two love birds facing each other was inside. 

Thank you guys for reading!! Don't forget to voooote 🌸🌸🌸