RECAP from The Runaway Princess (PART 2)

Previously in THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS,

You were about to run towards Technoblade when suddenly the swirling energy pulled both you and Dream into its vortex.

"TECHNOBLADE!!!" you screamed, desperately reaching out for him.

"Y/N!!" Techno's voice echoed in your ears, but he couldn't reach you in time.

As the swirling vortex closed, you and Dream fell into the abyss together.

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.。.

Technoblade, overwhelmed by a torrent of emotions, unsheathed his sword, his mind tormented by the loss of Princess Y/N, his beloved. The voices inside his head clamoured relentlessly, urging him towards drastic measures.

"Easy there, Prince Technoblade," King Damon interjected, his voice laced with empathy. "We cannot resort to violence. Remember, you are in my kingdom, and I forbid any acts of aggression here."

"She didn't get to be my wife yet! I... we... We were so close to getting married..." Technoblade's voice trembled with grief as he clutched his head, attempting to silence the chaotic voices within.

"Technoblade, please, do not act irrational," pleaded his brother Wilbur, a voice of reason in the tumultuous storm, trying to calm him down.

"Irrational? Is that what you think of me?" Technoblade declared, his voice laced with unwavering determination. "No- Just calm down Big T, maybe she's gone--" Tommy says.

"And what if she's not??!!" Technoblade yelled. "She's out there somewhere and I will find her myself." Technoblade grabs his sword.

The prince then continued, "I refuse to wear this crown without her by my side. What use is a kingdom if I can't protect the one I love?"

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

"Techno!" Queen Kristen's voice echoed through the chamber, her plea filled with maternal concern, but her son did not respond, his gaze fixed on the path that lay ahead.

Technoblade made his way to the stables, where his loyal steed Carl awaited. Mounting the powerful horse, he cast one last glance at the kingdom. Determined to find Princess Y/N, he set forth on a new journey, one where he would forge his own path and defy the conventions that bound him.

Technoblade, the prince turned rebel, knew that his path would be filled with uncertainty and danger. He had chosen a different road—one that defied the expectations of his birthright and rejected the trappings of power. As he mounted his trusted steed, Carl, the horse neighed in agreement, sensing the determination emanating from his master.

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

"RUN!! IT'S THE BLOOD GOD!!"

While the chaos continued to swirl within the kingdom, Technoblade's journey led him to distant lands, where he encountered new allies in a new area called SMPEarth and faced formidable adversaries. He honed his skills, becoming a force to be reckoned with, all the while keeping Y/N's memory close to his heart.

"I will find you, Y/N, my love" Technoblade vowed, his voice carrying across the winds as he rode into the unknown, his loyal horse carrying him closer to his destiny.

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

As the swirling vortex closed, you and Dream plummeted into the abyss, consumed by darkness. The world around you dissolved into nothingness, leaving only the sound of rushing wind and the eerie silence of the void. In the midst of the descent, fear gripped your heart, but you held onto a sliver of hope, knowing that Technoblade and your loved ones were still out there, fighting for your safety.