CHAPTER 6 | Missing in Action

[A/N: ok so....this isn't how the lore went but I'd like to mix it up just for the sake of this book.]

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

3rd person POV

It's been four days since you disappeared.

Technoblade, getting ready for a war just two weeks away, called it "The Red Festival." Wilbur made up that name, hinting there might be a lot of blood. But Technoblade wasn't worried about the festival...he was more concerned about you.

While looking for you, Technoblade was on his way back to Pogtopia with logs. He didn't have much coal, so he decided to burn logs to make charcoal.

As he got closer to Pogtopia, he saw another horse, Dream's horse named 'Spirit,' recognizable by the nametag.

Hiding his stuff behind a tree, Technoblade, with his potions ready, drank one to become invisible. Quietly, he moved closer to see what was happening.

In the chaotic scene, there were three people-Dream, Wilbur, and Tommy. But only Dream was standing quietly.

'Why is he here?' Technoblade wondered.

He took another step, straining to hear the conversation.

"Tommy, are we the bad guys?" Wilbur questioned.

"What?" Tommy stammered.

"Tommy, why are we voted by them? It wasn't the citizens but it was foolish to introduce presidential votes."

Wilbur paced around, rubbing his temple. His brown hair was dishevelled, and his left arm had a dirty bandage with dried blood. 'Doesn't he know how to change his bandage?' Technoblade thought as he continued to eavesdrop.

"Tommy, I need you to listen." Wilbur abruptly grabbed Tommy's shoulders.

"The festival is around the corner, and... I want to do something crazy. I want to see blood. A LOT of blood," Wilbur said, a crazed expression on his face.

"What the... Y-you're insane, Wilbur," Tommy pushed Wilbur's hands away and walked off.

"Y/N wouldn't agree with you. She wouldn't like what you're thinking, just like back then," Tommy sighed.

'Back then? They must have talked about when she arrived in Lmanburg before. Though, Y/n never told me much about it,' Technoblade mused.

"She's a traitor. She knew who Dream was. I'm just repeating what you said years ago, Tommy," Wilbur taunted.

"She's different now. That case has been settled. She came back at the right time for us," Tommy turned to face Wilbur.

"Well, where is she now?" Wilbur spread his arms.

For the first time, Tommy was silent.

"You're scared, Tommy. I know you're scared. You couldn't come up with a plan to take back L'manburg, so I'm taking the lead. You're supposed to be my right-hand man, right?" Wilbur wore a disturbing smile.

"I--I need more time to think, Wilbur," Tommy attempted to walk away.

"It's scary, I know! But listen to me, Tommy." Wilbur caught Tommy's arm once more.

"Dream and I... talked about it. He agrees to be our alliance. We agreed on one common thing."

"To blow up the Manburg," Dream spoke, and Technoblade could sense a sinister smile under that creepy mask.

"Yes. To blow up Manburg," Wilbur affirmed as he walked toward Dream.

"Dream, the TNT, please," Wilbur requested.