RECAP from The Runaway Princess (PART 3)

Previously in THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS,

"I'll bring you back to life in another realm, just like you want. But in exchange, you must take care of this book with your life," XD proposed, presenting the Anavíosi Book' (Revival book).

The man's eyes narrowed as he examined the book. "And if I don't?" he questioned, his voice filled with suspicion.

XD's smile turned dark and ominous. "Well... Let's just say you won't like the consequences," he chuckled sinisterly.

The man sighed, realizing he had little choice. "Fine. Anything to get out of this Limbo place," he agreed begrudgingly.

"See you next time, Schlatt," XD said with a sinister smile as he snapped his fingers, transporting Schlatt to a new realm.

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

You opened your eyes slowly, the sounds of muffled voices reaching your ears, blending with the fog of disorientation that enveloped your mind. Blinking away the remnants of sleep, you tried to make sense of your surroundings.

"I can't believe you brought home a... woman when I told you to bring back some fishes," a voice grumbled.

"Technically, I got distracted by the bees and it was around this woman. There were also monsters nearby--" another voice explained, sounding slightly defensive.

"Shh shh! She's awake!" a boy's voice exclaimed with a mix of surprise and urgency.

Your vision cleared, allowing you to focus on the figures before you. The blond boy's face was familiar, and a name surfaced in your memory. "Where... where am I?" you asked groggily, struggling to make sense of your surroundings.

"Well, you're in L'Manberg!" the blond boy exclaimed, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. You looked up and instantly recognized the familiar features.

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

Tubbo looked at you with a mixture of surprise and curiosity. "How... did you know my name?" he asked, his voice laced with genuine confusion.

Your gaze shifted to the other boy, Tommy, hoping to find more answers. "Tommy...?" you whispered, uncertain if this was all a dream or an elaborate prank. "Very funny, guys. Don't pull this prank on me," you chuckled nervously, attempting to dismiss the surreal nature of the situation.

Tommy's expression turned sceptical as he responded, "Look, woman, we don't even know who you are, and we're surprised to find you lying here in the middle of nowhere near our country."

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

A sense of realization washed over you. 'Ah... XD sent me to this realm instead of my own,' you thought to yourself. It became clear that only you retained memories of the past, while everyone else remained oblivious to the events that had happened.

With that understanding, questions flooded your mind. Would you be able to find another Technoblade in this realm? And if so, would he be the same Technoblade you knew?

As this understanding settled in, a glimmer of hope flickered within you. You silently prayed that you wouldn't stumble upon Dream in this different realm. The memories of his anger and the chaos he had caused were still fresh in your mind, and you hope you won't see him again.

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

"GUYS, THEY'RE HERE! THEY'RE AT THE FRONT GATE!" Fundy barged in, interrupting your thoughts.