CHAPTER 5 | A Deadly Wish

[A/N: This chapter has a lot of scenarios and some of these stories, I mixed it because there's a lot of research that needs to be done and I'm...too lazy (and too busy) to do that--

p.s: Please read the end note of this chapter. Thank you]

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Previously on the last chapter,

"Y/N! We need to leave! They might look for us," Niki urged, her voice tinged with urgency as she reminded you of the impending danger.

"Tommy, Wilbur," you nodded in acknowledgement. "Let's go, Niki."

You began to bow down slightly out of habit but stopped midway, realizing the absurdity of the gesture.

"Pfftt, why'd you bow down, woman? It's just us hahaha," Tommy teased.

"Oh...erm... the force of habit. Did that most of the time at...Manburg," you explained, your voice softening as you reminisce.

"Well, that sucks. Can't believe Schlatt would force you to do that sh--Ugh I bet he asks you to do that because he's an EmPorer" Tommy looked at you weirdly.

Technoblade smirked at your discomfort, trying to tease you, but you looked away, refusing to indulge in the banter.

"Goodnight to you all. Let's go now, Niki," you said, your tone carrying a sense of finality.

With that, you and Niki left Pogtopia, retreating from the underground refuge and back into the world of uncertainty and danger that awaited outside.

You urged Niki to move, a sense of urgency in your movements as you scanned the area near the Pogtopia entrance."Come on, Niki."

Unbeknownst to both of you, a pair of watchful eyes observed your departure from afar, hidden behind the tree.

»»--⍟--««

Present time,...

Sapnap watched from a distance as Niki and Y/n sneaked away from an unfamiliar cave. He then walked away and returned to the White House.

"Sapnap! Why are you still here? Don't ask for overtime; I'm not paying you extra," Schlatt grumbled, rubbing his temple.

"My apologies for disturbing your night, sir. I have reported about your favourite woman who enjoys breaking Manburg's rules," Sapnap said with a smile.

"Who?" Schlatt asked, exhaling smoke from his cigarette.

"Why, it's Y/n, of course," Sapnap replied with a sinister smile.

»»--⍟--««

"Okay, let's go," you signalled to Niki as you both headed toward your home.

As you and Niki entered your home, a sense of relief washed over you.

"Finally, we're out of their sight," you sighed, the weight of secrecy lifting.

"Okay, spill. What's up with you and Technoblade?" Niki anticipated, her eyes narrowing playfully.

"What?" You were clueless, trying to play innocent.

"Hmm?" Niki raised an eyebrow, pointing at the door of your house.

"Nothing," you said, putting your hands up in mock surrender.

"Yeah, sure. Well, goodnight then, love birds," Niki laughed it off, teasingly.

"N-Niki!! Was it that obvious??! Niki!!" you blushed and chased after her, the embarrassment evident in your voice.