| 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂

BEOMIE~ INCOMING CALL

ACCEPT DECLINE

Finally, this asshole is calling me after rejecting my AMAZING offer. Should I answer or not? I kinda wanna get him offended like how I felt earlier, at the same time I'm starving; I doubt Darla will be coming back any time soon. Welp, whatever I cannot be bothered so I'll just answer it. "Yah! Choi Beomgyu, why are you calling at midnight!?" Before the other can even voice his words, I cut him off with a flash. "Should I hang up, Soobin. Do you not want me to call you?" The mere concern in his voice indicates an issue within himself.

"I do, but what's up with you?"

"Nothing, hyung why?"

"You seem awfully off today."

"Hyung, how are you?"

"UH BITCH, DO NOT IGNORE ME."

"BRO I JUST ASKED YOU."

"ANSWER MY GODDAMN QUESTION AND DO NOT CHANGE THE SUBJECT"

"I wanna leave this job, I hate it so much. All I do is type, why do this when I can plan weddings and other events?"

"Then leave and do what you want to do. If you don't like something then you should have the right to leave, no?"

"I think you should take your own advice."

"I love Darla."

"Suree, you'd prefer anyone over her. Keep lying to yourself."

"YEAH?! TEST ME."

"DARLA OR ME?"

"YOU OBVIOUSLY. THAT'S AN EASY ONE."

"DARLA OR JUNGWON?"

"JUNDAR- LA. DARLA."

"YOU PROVED MY POINT BUT WHATEVER."

"Moving on, I'm so hungry, I might just get out of here and find something to eat."

"Yah Binnie you pabo you're locked in there!"

"I may be locked in but, there's a balcony."

"SOOBIN. NO."

"Chill bro, we aren't that high up."

"I know you are kidding. Haha it's all a joke! Yup, a massive joke!"

"Be right back Beomie!"

When my phone hits the bed, I take off into the front room where the item that first popped into my brain resides. A long ass thin blanket. Who knew that was my escape? The only issue was the cameras which could easily be temporarily disabled, Beomgyu can hear my continuous mutters more often scoldings that I simply disregarded. As for my plan, I take my phone and blanket to the balcony placing them there before rushing over to the ominous cameras, disabling them with a harsh hit of my bare hands. This action creates a radiating sound like a CRACK. Obviously Beomgyu hears these and only gets louder, threatening to call Darla. "You wouldn't, because you hate her, you prefer me over your own cousin . A smirk gradually wipes onto my face when I state my words. When I finally reach the balcony again, I rush to wrap the thin cloth TIGHTLY around the bar of the railing. It's slowly deteriorating paint feels refreshingly cold on my finger tips. "Beomgyu, I have this novel to finish off, I promise to stay on call tommorow!" All this comes out all breathy it was clear I was lying about what I was doing. "Soo-" The concerned voice yet again attempts to speak; tremendously failing when I cut him off again.

The long stripe of blanket trailed down to the grass, kind of like beautiful silky hair flowing down someones back. It reminds me of Darla and her jet black waterfall. Ew. They both swayed softly in the wind but one was an escape and the other was... my lover.

Now I just needed to confide in this blanket and risk my wellbeing for some food, and to just hang about. How are normal human needs a boundary for her? Whatever, just this once. Steady but shaky breaths leave my mouth, the cool summer air's whispers pushing me on; To contrast, the faint ringtone -which I'm guessing is either Beomgyu or Darla- but I can't let that stop me. Slowly clambering over the railing, to step on the little edge, out of all the times my legs need to shake, why now? My upper body begins to lower, my hands gripping onto the thin fabric like my life dependended on it, except the fact that it does.

Then that's where it happened.