| 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿

(i know nothing ab court cases or how they work so do not flame me T-T)

"I'd like to report abuse please."

They may have called the police; did they realise proof was mandatory before any accusations? No matter if you're a victim, your words at the time won't matter, what does matter, is physical proof. They had evidence, she's still dedicated to her career. She won't let this happen. She'd do anything.

"Attorney Choi, thank you for accepting our case."

"Sorry, I won't be leading your case, Attorney Woo will."

"Oh? That's fine. Where is she?"

"She's catching up on the case file. She will be in the room in about.. 3,2,1."

"Hello, I'm Woo Young Woo its the same flipped over."

"Attorney Woo here has autism please do not take any unusual gestures seriously. So, from your claims, your cousin and Mr Soobin are dating, he isn't allowed to go outside and continuously has to follow her strict boundaries listed here."

"Yes, then Aera went out to a club, Soobin was alone so we decided to find and confront her when we found her kissing a girl."

"Could've Miss Aera been two-timing Mr Soobin?"

"Woo!-"

"No she couldn't have, she was drunk and plus she is homophobic. It must've been a mistake."

"Sorry about that, anyways, then as said here in your statement Mr Beomgyu, you were extorted into drugging Mr Soobin with benzodiazepines? What was she threatening you about?"

"She said she would call my Mother and tell her I am still alive; she thinks she killed me for context. If she found out she would take me back to Daegu and finish me off."

"Mr Soobin, did you hear that conversation the second time it was mentioned?"

"He was slee-"

"Yes. I heard and recorded it."

"You see, non consensual recordings are not usable in court. So there's no use."

Okay, so now they know EXACTLY what evidence to avoid giving in.

"Mr Soobin, did you sustain any injuries during this relationship?"

"Woo-"

"Well I did fracture my leg, by falling down the balcony."

"How did this happen and why?"

"Well, there was no food at home and deliveries were all cancelled so I wanted to go out. Beomgyu was in Busan for work and couldn't attend me. The doors are always locked, so I jumped off."

" Mr Beomgyu, were you aware of this?"

"Yes."

"It seems like we can issue an emotional abuse claim."

Soobin felt nervous these days, he always felt weird whenever Aera had got disappointed in the slightest. How would court feel like? He wouldn't be able to even look her in the eyes. But, Beomgyu was there for him, he knew what was going on. He was scared too. He didn't know if Aera had already called his mother, if she was probably preparing a plan to kill her son for good. He didn't want to leave Soobin for Aera to continue to manipulate. They would do anything. The weird thing is, Aera doesn't know Beomgyu AND Soobin applied for a case, she still thinks she can control Soobin, what a famefucker. She leeches off of his hard work by merely acting it out, completely degrading those weeks forced in that wretched house. Everyday that same memory of when they first moved in together, Soobin thought of proposing but Aera died. Darla was the one he hated but Aera is the one he loved and cherished before Darla came into scene.

2 DAYS LATER

"Mr Choi Soobin and Mr Choi Beomgyu, the case begins today. I believe it will go over the course of today and tommorow. We have gathered enough points. All you have to do is tell the truth. Can we count on you?"

"Yes."

"Yes, you can."

This was it. The moment those doors flew open, rows of unknown and known people sat there staring at what was coming through. A strong ray of white light glamorising the monument of justice. This was where he had to look into her eyes, and endure the evilness poking at him. The Attorney's did reassure if they had won the case, Aera would face atleast 3 years in jail. "Don't worry, baby." His lover whispered to his ears, sure it was a sweet normal message; Soobin had felt that it had deeper meaning. He was going to be alone up there. Beomgyu felt immediately guilty for what he had just inflicted upon Soobin. He stayed with him and lied to him about being up there together, so he wouldn't run and hide like the bunny he is. As soon as Soobin looked back, eyes building up tears like bricks of salt, Beomgyu could've died right there. He was going to be up there at some point, it's just Soobin has to push without him for now.

"Prosecutor, please give an opening statement."

"Your Honour, my name is Tae Sumi, and it is my pleasure to represent Miss Yun Aera on this very important case. The defendant stands here falsely accused of emotional abuse, a serious crime. At the conclusion of the case we will ask for a verdict of not guilty."

"Thank you."

"Attorney Woo, please question the witness."

"Before I question the witness, I would like to point out, I am diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and any actions of mine may seem unusual. Thank you."

She makes her way towards the witness stand. A doctor.

"Dr. Kwon, what do you specialise in?"

"I specialise in orthopedia."

"Okay, can you please describe the injury of Choi Soobin on the 4th June?"

"Mr Soobin was seen with a broken leg at first but then second scans showed different results. A not so intense fractured ankle."

"So, could you tell me the reasons possible behind this injury?"

"Well, this could be from falling from heights or heavy objects."

"Thank you."

Soobin looks over to Beomgyu who is sitting with the jury.

Beomgyu mouths, "you're doing great."

"Prosecutor? Would you like to question the witness?"

"No, Your Honour."

"Attorney, would you please give a say?"

"Yes, Your Honour. Miss Yun Aera, I believe emotionally abused Mr Choi Soobin. His injury on June 4th was highly likely from falling off a height. According to page 2 of Mr Choi Soobin's statement on the matter, on June 4th at around 11:40 PM Mr Soobin had ended a call with Mr Beomgyu another witness of ours. He had stated, the doors are always locked when Miss Aera goes out. That day deliveries for food were all cancelled; Mr Soobin reported that he was immensely hungry after not eating all day snd night. The only way he could exit his 10 foot high house was through the balcony."

"Your Honour, although Mr Choi Soobin had left through the balcony how does that link back to emotional abuse?"

"I agree, Attorney how does that relate to emotional abuse?"

"Neglection is a very important sign in emotional abusive homes. This sign is shown as Miss Aera is reportedly almost never at home. She has set up atleast 13 cameras throughout the entire house. This was seen when Hanbada investigated the house which joins onto monitoring, another sign of emotional abuse. Mr Soobin stated, on the 4th of June Miss Aera had told him she was going out for groceries, she had came home around 12:01 AM to see Mr Soobin on the floor outside."

"Okay, that will be all for today. Thank you Jury."

Beomgyu will be the golden leg of this retribution.