| 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻

Plumeria was unsure if this was her least or favourite season of the year. Summer. Especially because it's the month of the Magnolia trees, the sign of luck amd stability whilst it contrasts with the season where love becomes more serious or fades away. Burning passion. It was either these 3 months or never where she had to make the hardest decision of her life, she could rebel against her forced emperor husband who's as evil as the devil himself or to stay like that and just accept that everything is hopeless. Days and days she had thought, Corbin mysteriously slipping his way into every possible scenario even if he was unwanted. It all trails back to him; in that thought, Plumeria had an epiphany that she couldn't let her life go to waste especially because there were so many things she wanted to experience. She also did not reject Zephyr's extortion for multiple months for nothing, she had a purpose and she found it. She found it under the magnolia trees hugged by a lavender atmosphere.

She could not wait anymore.

Plumeria had no time to lose, her feet knew to take off, they knew she was in desperate need. But..where was she off to? Corbin had been missing for weeks now, she had no plan. How would she address her rebellion? How would the process go, if she can't even find her one chance? Despite this, her speed only increased, wind pushing her through the tall grass, she had to find her exit. She didn't care if the villagers stared her down with bewilderness, she didn't care if she toppled over for every shard of rock that pierced her torn shoes. Distant murmurs that judged her unrefined intentions, was her dress supposed to be ripped and filthy? Was her hair supposed to be freed despite that not being elegant in women of this land? "Where..is.. Corbin?" Plumeria's words were only expressed through breaths making it increasingly hard to interpret. The people she had asked gave a shrug, not even bothered to ask what the question was, they looked her up and down like a maniac. (Maniac
Going crazy, like I have a loose screw maniac
Spinning, going crazy
SORRY I HAD TO)

She didn't expect to find him so easily, as she heard that concerned and soft voice once again. "Plum, is everything okay?"

"I don't want to live like this anymore."

"Hm?"

Oh. She turned around to see his brother.

"Where is Corbin?"

"Last time I saw him was this morning. He was getting asked to visit the castle, it seemed a little harsh although that's just soldier treatment."

"Castle.. Harsh. Thank you."

Yet again, her feet took off, this time they knew where they were heading, and this time they were more desperate. Zephyr and Corbin, together? Definitely not, considering the power dynamic. Corbin could be dead right now, but Plumeria knew Zephyrs cruelty process, she knew that he would kill him infront of her. She was the empress -which gave her the ability to intrude the castle at any given time- unless.. it was a given order by the emperor not to and in this case it was exactly that what blocked her from her needs. "I am your empress and you are all obligated to me! Your general, your leader is at risk so if you prevent me once more.. he shall die. So.. let.me.the.fuck.in!" She could feel the pure rage from love poison her veins. He better still be alive, I swear to god Zephyr if he's dead I'll kill you and then myself. Throne room. All of the hallways she passes lined with the ancient ceramic head statues of the rulers before are now smashed. Especially the recent passings, the 2 crestfallen people that failed to raise the devil at hand, yeah they're now seperated into fragments on the ground. She's caused a lot of damage already, but it was time for the final damage.

"Zephyr!" She is empowered for now; the sight infront of her only ruined that. The sight of her lover on the floor, not dead but looking so awfully weakened and hurt to the point where he could if only he let go. It hit Plumeria like a boulder crashing onto her chest. "Plumeria, you're here." A creepy yet false hopeful smile stretches out onto his cursed lips. "Not for you. I'm here to make Corbin the emperor, and to rid of you from this sinful world." Those words that leave her mouth sound almost impossible, one of the most powerful rulers of this land killed easily by a woman? His own wife? Sick chuckles which echo through the haunted halls of the past generations. "You wouldn't dare.. Your sweetheart here is already clinging on for dear life. I'd doubt you would want to push it further. Be smart, Plum." His voice is dark and gloomy he has finally showed his true monochrome personality, the greed for power and no longer love. "You don't get to call me that, you ensurient fool of a ruler. What would your mother say?" Every insult thrown at Zephyr, is a step closer towards him, he holds a weapon but she won't need that.. she has a plan, either way he will die. "You know, I really love Summer, for the Magnolia's specifically. It would be a shame for anything mortifying to occur; Summer is often known for fading love." Plumeria finally places her not yet blood-stained hands on Zephyr's cheek, taunting him with her touch.
Swoosh! When he would least expect it, a needle inserted with what seems like a very dull purple liquid enter his warm feeling neck. How could some one so emotionally cold be so warm in their blood? But this would no longer be, the poison already took action as Zephyr immediately turns cold and pale as snow, sunken into his throne, skin contrasting significantly to the deteriorating gold. Corbin is out cold. They are both out except one will wake up. Zephyr falls onto Plumeria heavily but she rejects this by disrespecting the corpse before her. Corbin. She turns back to see her pale looking lover, turning worried as no movement is detected. "No..this can't be. You are stronger than that. Corbin, look.. I murdered Zephyr, for us." No symptoms of life left his body, it just lied there, cold and palmy. His comforting breathing was never supplied, Plumeria was enraged by her other half's weakness but a wave of realisation that he was gone forever. She was alone in this world now.

"Ah.. Plumeria, did you really think Zephyr's hits killed Corbin. For a smart girl like you, I didn't expect that from you." From a black shadowy corner of the throne room, that familiar voice from what seems years ago, Corbin's ex wife, a well known assassin. The heels clack on the meaningless stone as her face begins to become more distinguishable from the concealing shadows. It reveals a decieving beauty used to lure in victims, scarlet lips and a beauty mole was all that was needed. "You killed him..?" The unthinkable leaves her vocal chords dry, but the unthinkable was the truth. "Was I too swift for you to notice? This is why you should keep eyes out." Dark but feminine laughters ring in her ears to the point where Plumeria falls to her knees, this was overwhelming. "Why- Why would you kill him?..You left on good terms.." Whimpers mixed with words, could be heard clearly if you put your ears next to her mouth, the weakness slowly took away her amplifying voice.

"I want you, Plumeria. I've always admired you."

"Now you can finally be mine with both of them out the way."

"Love me Plumeria."