| 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂

Although he hated the idea of getting help with Beomgyu, he couldn't do anything else. He finally mustered the courage to even meet eyes with Beomgyu.

A long but warm night of restlessness of thinking what to do, had too much affect on Soobin's appearance he still looked as angelic as ever. As for his eyes, it was no secret that he cried; he hated it. There were crystallites of ruby stuck on the surrounding skin of his eyes, stalactites of opalite travelling down those pillow cheeks. His eyes were caves of beauties, that now began to tremble and shake vigorously due to emotion. Soobin was quick to wipe them, lazily applying concealer in attempt to hide the previous cries. He practiced an unsympathetic face because he just knew if he let his guard down around Beomgyu he would SHATTER into smithereens.

He stepped out of his room with caution, wondering if Aera was still home. Tip toeing his way to the couch where the latter resided, it felt creepy just glaring down at the sleeping boy. Soobin could feel that de trop ache in his chest, a guilty feeling. He shouldn't have yelled knowing Beomgyu was extorted into assisting Aera, the sick mention of his childhood being used against him never left his mind. Soon, the staring woke up Beomgyu, from his perspective Soobin looked like a cat when they just pierce your soul with their eyes. Beomgyu's eyes had slightly opened, he didn't seem fully awake maybe he is still mildly in his dream. "Beo-" Soobin could feel the soft pair of lips touch his, the unexpected reaction from his best friend only drove Beomgyu to go further; Soobin let go with a panic. Beomgyu sat up, face absolutely red, he had just realised what he had done. "Hyung? Are you awake? A-Are you okay? I'm sorry for yesterday please forgive m-" Soobin once again ignored anything Beomgyu said, leaning in further whilst on his knees like an animal, their lips touched again but yet again Soobin pulled away after dripping his tears on Beomgyu. "I- what just happened?" Soobin had questioned, more tears of oxalate slipping out vaguely tracing his puffy pillow lips.
"I'm sorry, I think I was still in my dream.."

And he was right.

What he had wished of doing for weeks, seemed so believably realistic only for it to end up a fantasy. It was starry-eyed of him to think that he would kiss his bestfriend after completely breaking him down, to think that he would have forgiven him that easily. It was stupid. Beomgyu has had enough of being just friends, although he had never thought that the one for him was Soobin, that moment where he questioned himself whether as his feelings towards Soobin were guilt or love, he had realised it was both. You can't possibly feel one emotion there's always one hiding, constantly nudging at you and then concealing itself. That's until you attend to it and force it out of you. Beomgyu had felt it wasn't enough. Some days where that agitating feeling wasn't brutal and cruel, he'd imagine a future with Soobin, he'd get more touchy and provide service. He would spend all day and night making sure he was laughing and smiling. He made sure to take pictures in his brain. The days where this feeling wasn't so nice, it prevented sleep and the appetite to eat decreased just a little bit. At times, Beomgyu would inquire if he was good enough or ideal enough for Soobin. If Soobin was even gay or interested in boys at all? If he even had a chance.

Tell him.
Tell him now or never.
He loves you too.
He does.
He would have left already.
Tell him.
Kiss him.
Hug him.
Do everything as long as you're official.

For once he had listened to those voices, a confession could help the situation at hand. If this goes well he could consider himself as the luckiest man in the world. That bunny of a man will finally belong to him. Bunny and Bear. Cute. Beomgyu had prized Soobin's joy so much that he had named and created types of smiles Soobin has done.