| 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗜

Beomie <33
- - - - - - - - - -
OFFLINE

Today at 1:43 PM on 16th July

omw bunny! wait for me at the entrance <33

-read-

IMAGE DOWNLOADED

Beomgyu had laughed to himself when he had seen the notification, although he was a tad bit bothered when Soobin just left him on read, he enjoyed the fact Soobin would save his photos. Did Soobin know he gets notifications when this happens? God knows what he did with them, Beomgyu can only guess but he found it cute that his 'friend' found him good-looking.

Today was the final session in court, where the verdict comes out (i know none of this court time structure is realistic) and the boys were certain revenge would take place. That was until Aera found a way to persuade the judge emotionally. Did it have an effect on her punishment? No, of course not.

"I felt trapped, I was slowly losing feelings for Soobin and gradually came a beginning of new feelings for this girl. Society is judgmental, but I couldn't stand being with Soobin because I wasn't with the one I loved. When he found out, he was so deeply upset that only benzodiazepines could help."

"I appreciate your attempt to use pathos on me Miss Aera, but unfortunately you still drugged and abused Mr Soobin."

and that's it.
it was that simple SUPRISINGLY.