| 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗲

I'm stuck in Busan, 2 hours away from Soobin -who seems to be 'finishing his novel- yet again, lying. His last breaths were short and heavy, he was doing something, something dangerous. I could feel that grin through my screen. What could I do? I couldn't let my own best friend hurt himself for freedom; I also couldn't tell the 'love of his life' the fact that he COULD be ESCAPING FROM THE BALCONY. Yet I sit here, worrying my ass off calling Soobin many times in hope of a pick-up.

It will work itself out Beomgyu. It will all work out. Ding! That HAS to be Soobin, and it was a picture of him.. outside. Hey, he looked awfully cute and etheral in the moonlight but he was outside and he won't be able to get back in until Darla comes back. Not only will he get in trouble but will have stricter rules with getting out.

 Not only will he get in trouble but will have stricter rules with getting out

Finally made it out.
The blanket took my weight really well :O

How could I be angry over this guy? My best friend of 13 years, finally waking up from his demise, I saw it all along, even with my own struggles I saw his first before mine. I witnessed his love for my cousin become so strong that he loosened his grasp onto me whilst mine stuck onto him. I witnessed his eyes light up like cities whenever she passed by, I noted and memorized each smile of his. Soobin, I wish you'd see that the relationship you are in, isn't love. You are dating some one who loved you but that fire died out. I was there to watch it die, everytime that giddy girl ran into your arms, I saw that frown gradually appear and when it finally did I could not bare to tell you as I knew from the deepest feelings of my gut that you loved her genuinely. I saw the way you looked at her with admiration, those little acts of care and service. The way you slowly drifted from me because of love. But only a few weeks in you returned back to me, saying you are fine. You are not fine. You never see the beauty of day but manage to sneak out in the night from your balcony, you fear I would tell Darla because we are cousins? Wake up Choi, it's about time you notice those who truly trust and love you. Someone who let's you out of your cage to be free..