| 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗲

AN- THIS IS A CHAPTER FROM THE NOVEL, MAJORITY IS CONNECTED TO BEOMBIN, figure it out ;)

Plumeria had sat under the same old tree that she and Corbin used to go to escape the force that tore them apart. That was until it got to them.

Oh, how their stomachs felt like a lepidopterarium every time they were even 3 metres away. How their faces set aflame, burning a bright rouge, oh how it was impossible to conceal the truth; at one point it had to end and it finally did. Was it worth it? Plumeria had left one that loved her but struggled severely to express that romance, for someone who had her under his skin. Corbin. Corbin watched from afar, although he had every right to approach her, he just couldn't, poor Corbin always cautious, afraid that fragile Plumeria would be hurt by Ianira.

The sky wasn't lavender. It was pink with a redder hue, the wind slowly picking up. The strange surroundings only got more peculiar when the air controlled the position and movement of the subtle sand. The sea far far ahead was only a fading line of violet that sat there soundless on the horizon, just how it should be. Why was the sea normal but everything else had to seem off..? The trees begin to gradually shed their leafy tears, finally letting go of what was once theirs. Clouds parting, drifting to a designated side to make way for the sphere of blood. Oh, how it miserably glistened, beautifully cursing everything within its light. Blood red, just like that pool of ruby that day he had told Plumeria. He was here. He was back. She could hear those reminiscent whispers concealed in the gusts of breeze, whooshhhh, whoosh. It was clear, it was him and he wanted revenge.

that day
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Plumeria, I love you!"

"I used to love you, Zephyr."

"You still do, trust me."

"Look, if you really loved me you wouldn't keep me locked in this castle with the lingering souls of those before me. They constantly whisper, they say things about YOU. Everyday is regretful. Everyday I wish I could go back and choose Corbin."

"Corbin?"

"Yes, Corbin. I've always loved him, but could never bare to tell him. However, you distracted me for a bit, locking me here so you could feel secure."

"Plumeria this is why. This is why I kept you locked up. I didn't want a beauty to be easily stolen. I love everything about you, so please."

"Zephyr, enough. Goodbye."

Someone had walked in.
"Sir-"
Zephyr had a special ring on his ring finger, from his breathing he had pent up rage. In a flash, the concealed innocent was spread on the floor, foaming vigorously from the mouth and that memorable puddle of rouge, so dark.

"I won't announce my sheer descent."

"What have you done."

"But holy fuck there will be signs."

He stayed true to his cruel words.
These were signs.