| 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮 (𝗺)

The date has officially ended, but Beomgyu wanted it to end with a blast.

Beomie <33
- - - - - - - - - -
ONLINE

Today at 12:34 AM on 26 Jul

come to my room.
-read-

okay..?
-read-

Soobin rapidly made his way to Beomgyu's door, looking at the little space underneath seeing no light. "Beomgyu? Are you awake?" He says along with a knock or two. No sound. He opened the door.. no one was there. Yes, there was no light in the room except for that radiant deep blue natural light. Maybe that possessed Soobin to walk further into the room. BAM! He jumped within a flinch, feeling incredibly creeped out as he had no clue where Beomgyu was. Soobin wasn't in the dark for that long, but he started to build feelings of paranoia, a feeling a new entity attempting to take him down to the deepest depths of hell. "Beomgyu?" He manages to call out, but with the harsh placement of hands wrapped around his shrinked waist, warm breaths produced onto his neck and.. Beomgyu's voice... "Can you moan that..?" He's been making these jokes all day but no one thinks it's a joke anymore.

"You have to make me."

"Gladly." Beomgyu had accepted the (not) challenge, the reason he doubted that this was a challenge because he knew Soobin was sensitive. Plus if he had gotten weak after the jokes, actually fucking would destroy him.

He turned Soobin around so they were facing, their lips collide faster than ever, perfectly fitting together like the satisfaction of finally finding that fragment of a broken vase. Continuously turning their heads to reconnect, Beomgyu was going too fasr but Soobin was there to slow him down. He did this by taking control little by little, gradually leading Beomgyu to the bed where he leaned on the end, pulling Soobin onto him. He just can't wait, poking his tounge at Soobin's stubborn lips, instead of taming Beomgyu's wild behaviour, Soobin let him enjoy. Their tounges wrap around each other, searching for warmth, drool beginning to leak from the corner of their mouths. Beomgyu was already just in boxers, so he had to undress Soobin. Switching positions, so now Soobin is lying there, limbs spread wide. He whimpered at every touch when getting undressed but getting rewarded with multiple pecks on the lips.

"Okay, so far? Tell me when you want to stop."

Vast nods were seen from Soobin as he desperately reached to wrap his arms around Beomgyu's neck. God, he looked so seductively cute, slightly sweating, glistening eyes, open puffy lips. "We've been waiting for so long. Go ahead." Soobin whispers with a reassuring smile along with a peck. Beomgyu immediately dives down onto the pure milky skin below him, he wanted to send his lover to space with bliss. Letting his lips graze over his ears and neck, "My baby. Why so perfect..?" Each praise produced a hot breath on Soobin's skin. He couldn't help but softly moan and definitely whimper from all the ticklish soft bites, licks and breaths.

When Beomgyu was pleased with the marks created, he went down to do the very same to Soobin's thighs, the second to most sensitive places of Soobin. Everything was so soft, cushion like, maybe that's why naps on Soobin's lap were always better than on a bed.

The sight of Soobin was just so ethereal and erotic in this lighting, Beomgyu got harder just by the sight. He needed warmth, this just wasn't enough. Suddenly, a gasp leaves Soobin's lips when Beomgyu abruptly plunges 2 lavender lubed up fingers softly into Soobin, teasing him by staying shallow, rapidly abusing the enterance before gradually digging deeper. Every level deeper Beomgyu reached, Soobin non stop moaned for Beomgyu, he was so lost in pleasure, all dumb with no sense of surroundings. Pitch black, with highlights of blue and a handsome ass friend on top of him, sweating yet so focused. "Beomgyu, I-I'm clo-" He felt that relieving feeling pitting up, thanks to the warning Beomgyu stopped, firstly wiping the sweat off of his head.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"B-Beomie.."

"I wanna hear hyung, one time Soobin."

"Beomie h-hyung!"

God, that made Beomgyu go deeper, and faster. He couldn't stop, Soobin was like a drug, no matter how many times he'd finish, he didn't want it to end. Kissing Soobin's stomach before finishing for the last time because he saw tears pour out of Soobins eyes and small 'hurting' or 'slow down' (AYYY MARRIOTT PPL HELLO???)

"I love you Soobin."

"I love you too."

"Can I sleep on your lap?"

"Sure, let's do that movie night and I'll let you rest your head on my lap, but let's shower first."

"I might need to carry you, hold on."