Chapter 12: Back For More

The following events occur starting the night of NYE (2x01) & partially goes into the events of 2x02. Cam hasn't lost his scholarship so he doesn't have to worry about paying for school this semester. He will have to worry about it in the future since he can no longer play football though.

After all of the drama that occurred that day, Simone is surprisingly calm. She's gotten her closure with Jordan. The day might've started rocky with Damon, but they seem to be back on track. Thea is Thea, but since she's been kicked out of team practices, Simone doesn't have to worry about that hassle for a little while. It's time to wash off the day and get ready for Keisha's party. Simone is in desperate need for some fun.

After a shower, Simone studies herself in her mirror. Nate's already helping Keisha set up for the party, so Simone has to decide what more she can do with her hair on her own. She decides to do a cute bun style with her top pony and adds rhinestones to her hair to give it that nye razzle dazzle. She fixes her make up, making sure that her lips are extra glossy, puts on her white dress carefully enough not to touch her face and mess up her makeup, then she straps on her red heels. She checks the time on her phone, Dammit, I can't believe that I let time get away from me like that. She orders an Uber, grabs her purse and throws in her lip gloss, credit card, keys, and ID. She grabs her coat and scurries out of the door.

On the way out of the dorm, Simone runs into Gabby who is walking to her car.

Gabby: "Hey girl! You must be on your way to Keisha's party. You stunting on all the girls tonight! I might need to stand by you to make myself look better!"

Simone: "I can say the same for you. You look good girl!"

Gabby is wearing a red v-cut jumper, with gold jewelry & gold heels. Her hair is in a huge curly puff. Her lips glossy.

Gabby: "Thanks girl! You need a ride?"

Simone: "Nah, I got an Uber. It's actually pulling up soon. You can ride with me if you want."

Gabby: "Oh for sure! I ain't gon' pass up on a free ride."

Simone: Period! Let's go!

Simone and Gabby arrive a little tardy to the party. So many people have already gathered but there is still more than enough time for the New Years count down. Stepping out of the Uber, they can hear Make It Rain by Travis Porter playing. "Oh this is my song," Simone says as she vibes to the music. "Oh you a Travis Porter girl? Yeah we gon' get along real well," Gabby says in return. "Let's catch the song before they switch to the next one!" Simone and Gabby lock arms and they speed walk through the walk way around the side of the house. "I'm probably coming out of these heels before the night is over with," Gabby says. They both laugh simultaneously.

Coming in through the gate, they are so excited to join the party that Simone almost runs into someone. They have a drink in their hand, and let's just say that that red punch would not go well with Simone's white dress.

"Oh damn, my bad," the guy says looking directly at Simone. He's immediately take aback by her beauty. "Wow, you are beautiful. Can I get your name?"

Gabby: "Since I know you're not talking to me, imma be on my way." She turns to Simone. "Come find me later girl!"

Simone: "Sorry bout that. And thank you. I'm Simone."