Chapter 1

Warnings: domestic violence, abusive relationship, blood and fight.

Spring knocked at the front door or we could say it double foot kicked itself into the life of yours. Sun was finally shining and you were more than happy after that seemingly endless long winter you had. You were not a winter person nor a sun bug, but the spring. Spring was your shit and you were more than happy. Swinging your anime themed jacket around your back, heading to work on that Monday morning. You had no idea that your life was about to change...forever.

The counter looked like a mess and you tried your best to clean it as fast as possible. Working in a Coffeehouse wasn't your dream job, but it paid well enough and you actually had fun. Silly colleagues and a pretty nice boss you had, so it was a win-win situation. After you left the university a few years back you tried to find yourself. Applied to several different jobs, worked at a millions places, but this time you felt like it could be something you had desire to do. Sinking into your thoughts deeply, moving your hands left and right with a cleaning cloth between your fingers, zoning out completely. When you heard the tiny door bell rang above the entrance of the shop. You turned your face to the direction, witnessing two men walking in. One with funny, spiky black hair, while the other had the whitest crystal clear hair color you have ever seen in your life. He was wearing some kind of blindfold, which confused you, but you made a fast self note "not to stare, offering help, he's probably blind".
You dusted your apron, rubbing your hands in the side of it, before you grabbed your notebook and pulled your biggest smile possible.

"Good morning" you greeted the two men "I'm Y/N, how can I help you?"
"Morning" the black haired man smiled "Can we get a menu please? I'm not sure what I want to drink, yet."
"Sure" you walked back to the counter and stepped back at the table in a few seconds, handing a menu to the man.
"And what about me?" the blindfolded man asked you "I don't get one?"
You froze in your action, blinking fast and uneasy. "Sir, I'm really sorry, but we don't have menu with braille"
The second he bursted out in a loud laughter made you feel even more embarrassed.
"I'm not blind" he smiled softly "I can perfectly see."
"Do you?" you frowned your brows, being totally confused, why would someone wear a blindfold with completely fine vision.
"Yeah, for example I can see how pretty your smile is" he smirked.
Your eyes popped wide and feeling the blush crawling up on your face you turned and rushed back to the counter for another menu.
"Thank you, sweetheart"

After they ordered the drinks you started to prepare them, but overheard their conversation.

"Satoru, it wasn't cool at all."
"Oh, c'mon. What did I do? It's not my fault she thought I couldn't see."
"You are horrible. I swear to God!"
"Watch your mouth, kid."

"Here you go" you placed a latte in front of Megumi. "And that is for you, sir." you carefully placed the expresso in front of Gojo. "If you need anything else, please let me know." you bowed slightly.
"I would like..." Gojo raised his index finger.
"Yes? What else can I get for you?"
"Your phone number, please." His cocky smile made your blood boil. Rolling your eyes with a loud huff you spun on your heels and walked back to the counter. Murmuring "Asshole." under your nose. You couldn't know of course, but he heard you just clearly and fine.

***
"Gojo" Nanami snapped at his training partner "Focus, for fuck's sake. What's wrong with you?"
"Huh?" he shook his head slightly, trying to focus, but the only thing he could think of was you. The way your cute apron hugged your body, your sweet smile and beautiful eyes. And the way you called him asshole made him almost chuckle. Nanami ran out of patience, he wanted to train and so did he. Punching Gojo right in the stomach, making him bend over, hands on his tummy.
"Fucking hell, Kento" he hissed. "What's wrong with you?"
"I warned you like 5 times" he smirked, attacking again. This time Satoru dodged the hit and threw a proper punch back. They didn't use any cursed energy, only their human strength, but still it turned into a hell of a fight.
"Is it enough?" Nanami asked Gojo, kneeling on his chest, fist pressing hard against his cheek.
"I'll kick your ass..." he tried to form the words. But he couldn't, Kento almost beat the shit out of him. Bruises and cuts covered his face and it made him furious. He never loses, he's not that type of a person. And witnessing a failure like this made him relentless.