Chapter 5

Back story of Sukuna, a few flash backs until we get back to the present.
I really enjoyed writing this chapter!

Warnings: violence, mention of rape, blood, murder and swearing

Ryomen Sukuna was getting down on one of his knees, smiling at the woman who stole his heart years ago.
"Isebu" his Adam's apple bobbed "will you marry me?"
The light spring air brushed her hair, slightly kissing her bare shoulders as she was standing on the bench, being shocked and surprised at the same time. Her man was never the master of expressing his feelings and seeing him like this melted her heart.
"Isebu?" Sukuna frowned, getting a tiny bit impatient.
"Yes! Of course! Yes!" she repeated several times, while jumping into his neck, hugging him tighter than ever. Sukuna smiled, a true, honest smile crawled upon his face.
"I love you, baby." he pulled her into a passionate kiss.

A few days later, maybe two or three Sukuna and Isebu were standing in front of each other, saying vows to be together for eternity. Arvis, being the best man of Sukuna, tried his hardest to arrange the wedding in such a short time. But since they were fighting against the curses all the time, well it wasn't a piece of cake, that's for sure. Like a never ending nightmare, which he wanted to drag his two best friends out even for a day, if possible.

Sukuna, Isebu and Arvis were fighting side by side no matter what. A deadly trio, which almost everyone feared and they better did it. Isebu was a truly powerful sorceress, even the boys admitted her limitless power. She was strong and she wasn't willing to tolerate injustice. If only she would have known better...

"I do." They both sang the answer to the big question.
During the wedding, after a few (actually a lot) shots Sukuna and Isebu were dancing in the middle of the dance floor, forgetting about everyone around them. Her hands wrapped around her now husband's neck, staring into his beautiful eyes, which sparkled with nothing else, but love.
"I'm the luckiest man to have you as my wife." Sukuna cooed.
"I love you more than my life." she leaned in for a kiss, pressing her lips against his soft ones. The bond they shared was unique, being a lover and a comrade at the same time made it special. They would have died for each other in a blink of an eye.

The idyllic moment was ruined by a bunch of armored sorcerers, who marched into the wedding without any hesitation.
"Isebu Kamesi" one of the sorcerers yelled "You need to come with us, right now!"
"What the fuck?" Sukuna stepped in front of his wife, protecting her with his hand behind his back.
"We have nothing to do with you, Sukuna. Step aside! But her! She's under arrest on the charge of being a curse user."
"Nonsense!" she stepped forward "How would I be a curse user? I'm one of your best soldiers for fuck's sake."
"A few days prior you attacked three sorcerers, almost killing them."
"Oh, those sneaky little rats." she spat on the ground "Didn't they tell you what they were attempting to do? Huh? Didn't they tell you about that innocent girl those pigs tried to rape? Of course I stopped them and I would do it again!"

Sukuna's eyes popped wide, he had no idea what happened. He remembered Isebu coming home messy, covered by blood with some bruises and cuts. He was sure she got into a fight, but it wasn't anything special, it happened quite often to be fair. And when she made him sure it was nothing, Sukuna let it go in an instant.
"We found the girl and she testified that nothing like that happened. They were just having some fun."
"Fun?" Isebu fisted her hands "FUN? Did you threat her you fucking maggots, didn't you? Is she even alive yet? They pinned her against a cart and she was screaming for help. Is this what a fun conversation looks like?" she was about to lose her cool.
"Baby..." Sukuna grabbed her wrist softly "Calm down. We need to find out something."
"Sukuna, let her go! She has to come with us, right now." the sorcerer stood in his fighting stance, followed by his comrades.
"Make me!" Isebu clenched her jaw, grabbing her knives from the pocket under her wedding dress.