Chapter 9

Warnings: angst, pain, mention of panic attack, blood, slight self harm

Gojo's POV

Gojo left your room, closing the door behind him slowly, gently. But inside he wanted to scream, wanted to rage, wanted to collapse to the ground and scream until his voice gave up. Instead he walked to his room and sat at the edge of the bed. Massaging his temple to find some kind of relief, which he knew he wasn't going to be able to reach.

"I can't believe this shit. I just can't believe this happened!" he clenched his jaw, while fisting his hands.

And then, in that exact moment he lost his sense, jumping up from the bed and just flipping it over. As the furniture broke into tiny pieces, he kept raging and destroying everything in that room. He was so out of his mind that he didn't even care about his infinity, letting his guard down, when punching the mirror. The tiny sharp glasses left several deep cut wounds on his knuckles. As the blood was running down his hand he took a deep, irritated breath. He felt the urge to rush back to you. There was nothing else he was able to think of, only you in his embrace. He wanted you to hug him, he wanted you to say it was going to be okay, he wanted to hear your sweet laugh as you say you love him now and forever.

When reality hit him, he collapsed to the ground, crying and screaming in agony, while burying his face into his blood covered palm. Time flew by, but he kept staying in the same position, feeling hopeless and scared. He was terrified of the thought of losing you once and for all. Also he knew he should have handled this differently, he shouldn't have had to lie to you. Only if he told you the truth in the beginning...

A loud knock on his door got his attention and dragged him out of this pure depression.

"Satoru?" Nanami tapped his foot impatiently, but he didn't get any response. "Satoru? Open the door, I don't want to kick it in." he hummed frustrated.

"Leave me alone!" Gojo whispered feebly.

After Kento kicked the door in he froze for a second. He never in his life saw Gojo in this state, not even when Geto...

Nanami was never the master of comforting, but now he tried his hardest to help his friend. He sat down on the ground next to Satoru, biting his inner cheek, while trying to figure out how to start this conversation.

"Talk!" he said finally with that typical bored tone of his.

"Just get out of here." Gojo let out a desperate sigh.

"Start talking before I force it out." he rolled his eyes.

"You're not really good at comforting people, are you?"

"Tch...I'm here,aren't I? So talk!"

Gojo gathered the strength to sit up and told everything to Kento, while his eyes were glued to his feet. He wasn't able to make eye contact at this moment. He felt embarrassed, and mostly he felt vulnerable.

"You're a fucking idiot!" Nanami hissed, when Gojo stopped talking.

"I know man, I know..."

"You know that we need to tell this to the higher ups, right?"

"I'm not sure." Gojo shrugged.

"You truly are a moron. What do you think they will do, if they find it out themselves? They will kill her without hesitation."

"And what's stopping them from doing it anyway?"

"You are a gambler, aren't you? Buy some time for your woman." Kento slapped Gojo on the back. "Now stop whining like a bitch and get up!"