Chapter 4 (NSFW)

Warnings: smutty smut! I mean detailed, heavy smut with a pinch of fluff.

Finishing in the bathroom, you dropped a fluffy white towel around your body, when you heard a knock on your door.
"Who's this?" you frowned. As you walked you heard another knocking, a louder one. "I'm coming!"
When you opened the door your confused look told everything. A troubled looking Gojo was standing in front of you. His clothes were messy and you swore you saw some blood on them.
"Satoru? What are you doing here? What happened to you?"
His Adam's apple bobbed as he took a step forward, forcing you to let him in. Not a single word left his mouth before he grabbed your waist, pulling you into him.

The next you remembered him lifting you up, as you wrapped your legs around his waist.
"Where?" his husky voice sent shivers down your spine.
"Second room, left." you whispered.
Gojo didn't waste anymore time and roughly crashed his lips against yours. Kissing you with so much passion your body became jello. He entered your bedroom, tongues fighting for dominance.

The mattress of your bed slightly bent under his weight, as he sat down on the edge with you on his lap. Your knees resting on the bed, caging him between your thighs.
"Are you okay?" you asked, breaking the kiss, pulling a bit back.
"Now, I am." he smiled.
Looking at his worn face, you bit your lower lip, before your hand wandered behind his head. You've never seen his face entirely. That annoying blindfold always blocked the view and now you wanted to truly see him. Your fingers fidgeting with the cloth, while you were examining his expressions. But he neither stopped you nor said anything, so you kept going. Slowly freeing him from the straps until it fell down, revealing his angelic face.

Your eyes widened the second he made eye contact with you.
"You are beautiful." you whispered, as your palm caressed his cheek. In which he immediately rested his face. The snow white hair of his gave him an irresistible look. "Fuck, why do you hide yourself under this fold?" you chuckled, while blush crawled upon your face rapidly.

For a response he pulled you into another kiss. His huge palm rubbing your back up and down.
"I'm sorry for coming here, but I had to see you." he broke the kiss, hands resting on your hips.
Now it was your turn to stay silent, enjoying the sight in front of you. In the next second he grabbed you and with an easy move he switched your position. Gently laying you down on the bed. He freed you from the towel, but you didn't care. You wanted him as much as he wanted you.
Slowly crawling upwards to the headboard made him smirk. He towered himself above you in a second. Your fingers grabbed his collar, pulling him in a kiss, which made him moan into your mouth. The second you started to undress him he lost his control.

Gojo kneeled up, finishing the work you started and freeing himself from his shirt, revealing his perfectly toned torso.
"Damn, Satoru. I didn't know you were this ripped." sliding your fingers up and down on his abs. "You are full of surprise." you chuckled.
"You have no idea." he smirked, while leaning in once again. Planting featherlight kisses on your neck, shoulder, collarbone. Working his way lower and lower.
One of his palms cupped your breast, as the other one grabbed your thigh.
"Fuck..." you let out a desperate gasp the second he reached the bottom of your stomach. The way he looked up, into your eyes made you wild. You felt the tension pulsing between your legs.

His palm let go of your breast and wandered down to your other thigh, grabbing into your flesh, opening you wide for him and leaning in.
"You have no idea how I yearned for this." he murmured, being so close that you felt his warm breath on your skin.
Rushing your fingers through his snow white hair and moaning his name the second his tongue entered your needy part between your legs. Gojo lapped and sucked on your clit in a way that drove you insane. Head throwing back into the pillow, while your eyes rolled back in your skull.
"God..." a loud moan left your mouth, while you bucked your hips. He clutched your thighs with his hands to keep you still, while kept eating you out like a starved man. Humming and growling here and there, enjoying your taste.