Chapter 6

No warning this time. It's fluff all the way up~

Gojo tried his best to spend as much time as possible with you. He wanted to protect you no matter what, plus he loved being near to you. So it was a win-win for him. With weeks you got more and more used to his presence around you. Texting, phone calling, spending free days together. You grew really fond of this man, you even forgot the suspicious actions from earlier.

On a gray, rainy Sunday morning you woke up to some aggressive knocking on the door. Sighing deeply, rubbing your heavy eyelids with the back of your hand you got out of your comfy bed and headed to check the early visitor.
"It's me, baby." you heard Gojo's excited voice, before you turned the doorknob.
"'Toru, it's really early." you yawned, inviting him in.
"I know, I know" he waved, kicking his shoes off and rushing to the living room "But I have a surprise for my special lady." he smirked.
"A surprise?" you raised one of your eyebrows as you followed him.
"Yeah, so close your eyes and reach out your hand."
"Satoru" you took a deep breath "If you try to pull something nasty, I swear..."
"Do you really think that little of me?" he gasped, offended, trying to bite a laugh back.
The death stare he got from you as an answer made his Adam's apple bob. "It happened only once!" he scratched the back of his neck, laughing awkwardly. "Please, trust me."

So you closed your eyes and did as he asked. He bit his lower lip, placing a simple envelope into your hand. "You can open your eyes." The impatient look on his face met your confused one. "C'mon, open it!" he nudged you.
"What's this?" you frowned, carefully opening the white, unmarked envelope. Two flight tickets laid in it. "Tickets?" you asked as your eyes rushed through the details "To the Seychelles?" your jaw dropped open as your eyes widened.
"I think we should go on a vacation. What do you think, sweetheart?"
"Wow." you tried to collect your thoughts "It's really cute 'Toru, but I cannot afford a trip like that." As a flush of red crawled upon your face you immediately looked away. It felt awkward to admit such an unpleasant thing like that.
"Oh, please..." he took a step forward, placing one of his huge palms on your cheek "You don't need to pay for anything. Just let me treat my girl the way she deserves, 'kay?"
"But..." you wanted to argue. Gojo's soft lips on yours interrupted all the things you were about to say. He smiled into the kiss, when he realized he succeeded his mission and made you silent.

The smile on your boss' face wasn't honest, but he actually accepted your request for a week long free days. After Satoru took you shopping and didn't let you pay for a single thing even if you insisted not even once. "Then let me pay for our dinner at least, please!" you sighed irritated "You know I hate feeling like I'm not able to take care of myself. And I still have no idea how you can afford things like that from your teacher salary..." you raised one of your eyebrows.
"Duh, I'm loaded baby, never worry about that." That cocky smirk on his face made you roll your eyes.

***
Standing in the line at the airport with sweating palms you felt so silly. Being nervous about the flight, about going abroad, about spending a whole week with him without a break. You zoned out as you were wondering how you wanted to be single and take your time for healing after your last relationship. But Gojo danced his way into your life so easily like it was meant to happen for some reason. And the more time you spent with him the more you grew fond of his presence, his sweet smile, his silly personality and his unnaturally beautiful face.

"Would you like to sit by the window?" he leaned close to ask you as you were looking for your seats on the plane.
"No!" you snapped in an instant.
"Are you nervous, baby?" he chuckled.
"Maybe..." you smiled awkwardly.
"Is it gonna be your first time?"
"No, but I just don't really like airplanes, that's all."
He shook his head, smiling, while he climbed to his seat next to the window. You squeezed his hand a bit too much as you felt the pressure in your stomach, while the plane took off and sighed with such relief, when it was over.
"I've never seen you this uneasy." he teased.
"Shut up!" you punched him playfully on the shoulder.