Chapter 7 (NSFW)

This time it is a tiny bit shorter chapter. But brace yourself for a smutty smut and some fluff.

Warnings: heavy, detailed smut, teasing, begging, swearing etc

The next morning when you woke up you noticed Gojo was still asleep, laying on his back, slightly snoring. It was still dark outside so you assured it must have been really early in the dawn. Unholy thoughts were rushing through your mind, while you adored his mesmerizing body, his bare chest was rising up and down. Your eyes wandered lower and stopped at his abs, at his V line to be precise. The rest of his body was covered by the blanket. You knew you shouldn't have woken him up, but you couldn't resist and scooted closer to him right away. He mumbled something, eyes still closed and held out his right arm so you could place yourself perfectly. At first you rested your head on his chest, taking in his scent. There was something about his sweet smell that drove you crazy.

Long minutes passed and you stared out of the window, fighting with your horny bitch ass. Last night in the pool was fun, but you wanted more, so much more. You starved for Satoru's body, it felt like you couldn't get enough of him.
Slowly you raised your head up and slightly wiggled until you could reach his neck. The second you kissed into his neck he murmured, you gently rubbed the tip of your fingers up and down on his abs, but he was still asleep.
"For fuck's sake" you thought to yourself as you kept kissing his neck with more and more intense. The hard work looked like it was paying off as he opened his eyes.

"Baby?" his low, sleepy voice turned you on even more "What are you up to?"
"Well..." you growled into his skin, while sliding your index and middle fingers under the waistband of his boxers.
"Ohh." he chuckled with eyes closed again.

A slight smirk crawled upon your face as you lifted the blanket up and tossed it aside. Your eyes fixed on his upper body immediately. You gently caressed his shaft through the fabric before lightly stroking it. His Adam's apple bobbed from the feeling of your touch.
You wiggled your way down and spread his legs, before you knelt between them. Taking your time to adore his perfect body, devouring the picture of him laying in front of you. His adorable sleepy face melted your heart in an instant.
His tight boxers followed his hips and thighs. You clenched your jaw, while you gently slid your fingers into the fabric, trying to free him from the unwanted cloth.
"Are you sure?" he frowned.
"Let's call this my way to say thank you for this vacation." you smirked, tossing his boxers lower.

Gojo kept silent, while you helped him to take it off entirely. His body shivered as your palm gently ran up and down on his dick. You were sure he wanted to say something, but he was unable to do so. The first stroke made him moan with a raspy voice and you felt the twitching tension between your legs. You wanted nothing else, but pleasure him. That was all you could focus on at that very moment. Looking him in the eye the second your tongue touched his bare skin. You licked him up and down, before you took him into your palm. Still amazed by his size. His eyes darkened and flashed with lust. Oh, he wanted you to do this more than anything. You teased him for a while, running your fingers on his inner thighs, placing featherlight kisses on his V line. You even bit your lower lip, when you saw him twitching a bit.

Your palms grabbed his dick and a soft moan fell from his lips once again as your hand started to stroke him. You reached out your tongue just to lick the tip. Slowly, painfully slowly.
"Baby, please" he whined "please..." he kept begging.
So you stopped torturing and took him in, deeply, until the base. When all his length disappeared in your mouth, you heard a low growl.
"Fuck, Y/N" he took a deep breath.

You bobbed him, while you felt him running his fingers through your hair, grabbing your head to keep you still, his abs flexing from the move. Your tongue swirled around his hardened shaft as you stroked him with both of your palms. Gojo was a fucking moaning mess under you and you loved it to the moon and back. The universe's strongest was undeniably under your control.