Chapter 2

No warning, really. This chapter is smooth.

Sitting on the couch and trying to adjust to the feeling of being free you grabbed the nape of your neck. Suddenly it felt heavy and uneasy. As you massaged it the feeling rushed down your spine and stuck around your hips as well. Like a huge ass rock would have appeared on your body out of the blue. "I need some sleep." you murmured under your nose.
The cold spring breeze tickled your skin, while you were laying in your bed, fighting with your thoughts and with that uncomfortable feeling on you. There was something though you totally forgot about. Calling Gojo.

Satoru was walking back and forth in his room, clenching his jaw, while waiting for your call. Being unable to reach or contact you made him desperate. He wanted to know if you were okay, if that asshole did as he commanded him. And he truly hoped he didn't drag you into a bigger trouble as you were already in. Hours have passed, but you didn't contact him.
"I need to sleep." he shook his head, knowing he won't be able to meet you for a while. A mission came in and he was sent to solve that problem right early in the morning. How long would he be away? He never knew.

On Monday you felt miserable, the weird squeezing feeling didn't ease during the weekend. It seemed as if it stuck with you and you hated it a lot. Massaging your neck and shoulder here and there, praying for some release that never came. Being tired and grumpy you walked in the coffee shop. Today you shared a shift with Claire. She was cool and fun, you liked her and her goofy personality, but this day you were just not prepared for her nuke-bomb like energy.
"Morning, girl!" she smiled, waving like a maniac.
"Yeah, morning." you hummed, yawning.
Claire started to bubble about things she's done during the weekend. You tried your best to focus, but you couldn't. The pain became more and more unbearable.
"That's cool!" you nodded, hoping she didn't ask any question. After long minutes Claire finally left you, and started to deal with something in the pantry.

You just served a customer, when your eyes popped wide out of the blue. It hit you hard and you felt as the embarrassment rushed through your body. You totally forgot to call Gojo. Then you realized he didn't show up, even if usually he would have spent his free time at the shop. Frowning your brows you grabbed your phone and dealt his number from the napkin, which laid in the pocket of your apron. Ring, ring, ring...you waited and waited, but he didn't pick up. You tried twice more, before giving up.
"Should I text him?" you tapped your index finger against your chin "Nah, I don't want him to think I'm some kind of clingy, crazy person. He's gonna see the missed calls...Oh but he wouldn't know it's me."
You opened the messages and wrote a quick text.
"Hey, it's me Y/N. Sorry for not calling. Hope you're okay."
The truth is that you didn't get any response, any calls from him. He didn't show up in the next 3 weeks. And it bothered you more than you would have thought in the first place.

After weeks of not hearing from him you started to accept it. It's not like you two were a thing or something. Right? He was just a nice person you chatted with here and there during your shift.
Fixing your apron, standing behind the counter you heard the bell ringing, turning your face to the door, seeing a bunch of guys walking in. You immediately recognized the black, spiky hair, just as the snow white one. Heart beating fast in your chest, as if it wanted to jump out. You felt excited, but had no idea why.
"Good morning, princess." Gojo stepped to the counter, while the rest of them took a seat at a table. Two more guys were there, who you've never met before. A cute, black haired guy wearing a ring on a necklace, and a trouble looking one, with strawberry blonde hair.
"Morning." you faked a smile, the pain got more and more uncomfortable day by day. Gojo's face turned strict and as if you saw him wrinkling his forehead. But him hiding behind the blindfold it was hard to recognize his expressions.
"Aren't you feeling weird?" he asked with a raspy tone.
"What?" you looked suspicious "Well, actually, yeah I do" you sighed, placing your palm on your nape. "Since the day Daniel left. I don't know, it feels like I'm carrying a huge rock on my shoulders. Maybe I'm just tired."
"Stand still and close your eyes." his husky voice calmed you in an instant. Following his ask and closing your eyes you couldn't see the lazy movement he cut the disgusting curse in half on your shoulder. It popped into millions of pieces and vanished into nothingness. "Better?" he cooed.
"Jesus..." you circled your shoulder a few times "It...the feeling disappeared. What did you do?" you frowned.
"Nothing." he laughed.
"Don't lie to me! Are you some kind of sorcerer or something?" spitting the words as they were poison.
"Huh?" he clicked his tongue "I'm not, but would it be a problem, if...?"
"It would be a shame" you cut him in mid sentence "So what can I get for you, guys?" you chirped, feeling fresh and happy for the first time in weeks.