Chapter 1: The Awakening

The battle raged on inside Overhaul's dimly lit hideout, the clash of quirks reverberating through the air. Izuku Midoriya, better known as Deku, faced off against the sinister Overhaul, their contrasting powers colliding in a display of raw strength and determination. The young hero fought with all his might, fuelled by the desire to save Eri from her torment.

As Deku exchanged powerful blows with Overhaul, the atmosphere crackled with tension. Each strike carried the weight of their past encounter, a culmination of their struggles and the lives that hung in the balance. It was a battle of wills, a clash between hero and villain, and the fate of Eri rested in the balance.

Within the depths of the hideout, obscured from the raging fight, a hidden room concealed the dormant form of [Y/N]. Encased in a stasis pod, the boy remained unaware of the chaos unfolding outside his artificial slumber. But fate had other plans.

Suddenly, as the battle above reached its climax, a surge of power coursed through the room, shattering the tranquillity that had enveloped [Y/N]. The stasis pod crackled with energy, its life-support systems flickering to life as if jolted by an unseen force. With a violent explosion, the chamber shattered into pieces, scattering shards of glass and machinery across the room. Smoke billowed into the air, obscuring [Y/N]'s awakening form. Golden hair stood on end as his eyes snapped open, the intensity of his gaze reflecting the turbulent storm within.

Confusion and disorientation washed over [Y/N] as his senses reawakened and overwhelmed him. He struggled to make sense of his surroundings, the fragmented memories of his past torment mingling with the present chaos. His heart raced as he realised that something had gone terribly wrong.

Barely sensing the battle unfolding above the shattered chamber, [Y/N] stumbled forward, his body instinctively seeking freedom from the confines that had held him captive for so long. A mix of desperation, determination, and his own sheer will fuelled his every move, propelling him toward the unknown.

Emerging from the wreckage, [Y/N] found himself confronted by a scene of chaos. Heroes clashed with the villains of the Shie Hassaikai, their powers clashing in a spectacle of strength and strategy. Amidst the turmoil, a young man's voice echoed, his unwavering resolve cutting through the noise.

Young Hero: "Eri! You don't have to suffer anymore! We're here to save you!"

The young hero's words rang out, reaching the depths of [Y/N]'s consciousness. The name Eri struck a chord within him, stirring memories of his purpose, of the girl he had vowed to protect.

As if on instinct, [Y/N]'s aura flared up as his gaze darted through the chaos, scanning the battlefield for a glimpse of the young girl. And there, amidst the turmoil, he spotted her-Eri, a fragile figure caught in the crossfire, her small frame trembling with fear.

Without hesitation, [Y/N] surged forward, his movements enhanced by his newfound golden transformation. His body became a blur as he weaved through the battlefield, narrowly avoiding falling debris and rubble from the battle between the two sides. The raw determination burned in his eyes as he closed the distance, reaching out to protect Eri from harm.