Chapter 3: Beginning of the End

The battlefield crackled with tension as the heroes and Overhaul locked eyes, their powers brimming with unrestrained energy. With their temporary alliance forged, Deku and Y/N stood side by side, their determination burning brightly.

Overhaul's voice dripped with malice as he sneered at his two enemies.

Overhaul: "You dare oppose me? Foolish children, you know nothing of true power."

He raised his hand, a grotesque fusion of flesh and steel, ready to unleash his devastating Quirk. Seeing this, Deku tightened his hands into fists, his resolve unwavering as he looked forward at the villain.

Deku: "We may not know everything, but we know enough to stop you and protect Eri."

Y/N remained silent, his eyes locked on Overhaul. He had witnessed firsthand the cruelty and manipulation this villain was capable of. Every fiber of his being screamed with anger, pushing him to his limits. Y/N was the first one to act, flying straight at his target. This caught Deku off guard for a moment, but he shook it off and charged in as well.

As the clash of powers began, the battlefield transformed into a chaotic spectacle of destructive abilities. Deku's power surged through his body, allowing him to get some good hits in. He leaped into action, delivering powerful blows and trying to devise a strategy to find weaknesses in Overhaul's defence. Y/N, on the other hand, relied on pure brute force. His body generated an explosive aura as he channeled his power. With every attack he sent, the ground beneath him quivered, sending shockwaves rippling towards Overhaul.

Overhaul's eyes widened in surprise as he struggled to keep up with the combined onslaught of both teens. Despite his Quirk allowing him to heal from any damage inflicted, the heroes were proving to be formidable opponents by not allowing him any time to activate his Quirk. Overhaul's confidence wavered, his desperation evident as he violently swung his arms at the teens, attempting to use his Quirk on them. However, with an accurate shot from Deku's air pressure kick and a hard punch to the right of Overhaul's face by [Y/N], the villain was flung across the battlefield.

As Overhaul was flung away from the battle, Deku landed next to Y/N, both of them trying to catching their breath. With the adrenaline still coursing through their veins, Y/N broke the silence with a sharp, yet seemingly meaningful comment.

Y/N: "You're pretty strong..."

Deku, taken aback by the unexpected remark, managed a quick retort.

Deku: "Oh! Umm, well thanks Y/N. But really, you're no slouch yourself."

[Y/N] raised an eyebrow, a slight smirk beginning to form at the corner of his lips.

Y/N: "You have no idea."

Deku: "Hey, after this, is it cool if I can I ask you more about your quirk? It's unlike anything I've seen before."

Before Y/N could answer, their conversation was cut short by a bone-chilling presence which shattered the tranquility. Overhaul re-emerged, his mask cracked but his determination unyielding.

Overhaul: "You two think you've won? You're sorely mistaken. Prepare to witness the true extent of my power!"