Chapter 4: Conflict Resolved

As Deku landed on the ruined streets below, his mind reeling from the sheer power he had unleashed, a realisation struck him with a mixture of both shock and confusion. He should have broken his left leg with that 100% attack, but his leg remained intact. In fact, as he took a moment to assess his condition, he noticed that his previous injuries had miraculously healed.

Deku's heart raced with a flurry of emotions as he gently placed Eri down, his gaze filled with wonder and concern. The young hero's mind was a whirlwind of questions, seeking to understand the inexplicable turn of events.

Deku: "Eri, did your power... heal me?"

Before Eri could provide an answer, a thunderous voice echoed from behind them, cutting through the air like a blade.

Overhaul: "She has no control over it!"

--------------------------------------------

Overhaul, his once imposing figure now beaten and bloody from Deku's powerful kick and the subsequent fall into the rubble. Despite his broken left arm and ribs, Overhaul utilised his quirk to disassemble and reassemble his body, mending his wounds. With slow, deliberate steps, Overhaul approached the bloodied corpse of one of his minions, a chilling reminder of the twisted ambitions that fuelled his actions.

Overhaul: "To revive the old man's wish, I need you, Eri."

As the fusion process began, the air grew heavy with a sense of impending doom. The heroes who were struggling to bring Sir Night-Eye to safety momentarily turned their attention to the contorting flesh and the reshaping form of the monstrosity emerging from the chasm. Ryukyu, in her dragon form, rose slowly, shielding her nearby allies from the falling debris. However, amidst the chaos, another unexpected presence made itself known, adding an extra layer of mystery and tension to the unfolding events. The figure closely followed behind the flesh monstrosity, their presence casting a shadow of uncertainty over the already chaotic scene.

As the grotesque transformation of Overhaul unfolded before their eyes, the other heroes within the rubble could hardly believe what they were witnessing. Shock and horror gripped their hearts as they struggled to comprehend the true extent of Overhaul's monstrous power. Ryukyu, in her dragon form, rose slowly, shielding her allies from the falling debris. Her eyes widened with a mix of astonishment and concern as she took in the sight before her.

Ryukyu: "Not good!"

Uravity: "Where's Deku?"

Froppy: "Ribbit, I can't see him anywhere"

Despite his injuries, Sir NightEye managed to remain conscious, his eyes filled with pain. With a weakened voice, he mustered the strength to speak, his words cutting through the chaos.

Sir NightEye: "You needn't worry... you three are safe... at least for the time being."

All three heroes turn to face NightEye as he continues.

Sir NightEye: "He's not going to target any of us... he'll head to the surface, in pursuit of Midoriya, Y/N and Eri... and... he'll... kill them both... and escape with Eri..."