Segment Nineteen; 'Horror'

'Sable's Pov'

The sounds of thudding from different pairs of feet were loud, and filled with aggressive energy as the five Atrociraptors closed in. Each one was different compared to the other from what Sable saw. But she did take notice of one thing, the leader was far more aggressive and cruel. Just seeing him charge forward before the rest stood out to her.

His colors of sharp red with black sharp stripes covering his frame, the whiteness of his belly which was so vast from the two other colors that it took her attention away from the various many scars that covered him.
Then there was his eyes that glowed with hostility, and were burning red with the thrill of killing her or rather trying to kill her.

He's perfect....

Her mind purred loudly that it caused her body to shiver as low huff like chuffs escaped from her mouth, even her jaws shook with anticipation. He was excited to attack her but she was more interested in being able to use him for her own purposes. Besides she was not blind, the other four pack members behind him had slowed down.
It was an obvious sign, that they feared him.

Screeching loudly as he lunged at her, Sable's eyes would dilate into the all too familiar appearance of sharp thin slits.

She heard the call in his voice.
"DIE!?!"

In a matter of seconds he was in the air, and the next he was roughly pinned down onto his side on the rough concrete flooring that made up their large cage. Her claws barely sinking into the soft tender tissue that was his belly. Sable's large form was completely over him, as her head slowly moved low. Her eyes were then firmly locked onto his own red eyes, which shook violently at the sight of her own before his.

Snorting, growling, and hissing were the only sounds escaping from him now as he was thinking of his next move. But he also knew that if he tried it, she would easily split open his stomach and literally watch the life leave from his eyes.
He was stuck there, and she knew it.

You are promising.
Oh so very promising~

His eyes would widen as he heard her maw shake, she was actually communicating with him!

Sable saw the change in him, his eyes were no longer shaking and were now blinking fast in astonishment. Her head would tilt coyly over his as she removed her claws from the pinned male, who was slowly getting up.

Listen to my words, I despise these creatures who have us caged. I seek freedom as well as revenge and feel that we can benefit from each other~

Sable watched as he tilted his head as he slowly moved towards her, and for once in his life he was cautious. But then there was another thing that he was showing to her, it was respect. Perhaps, he was showing gratitude for her not spilling out his innards.

Her eyes would become sharp as his maw moved, and she heard his response.

"Very well, I'm known as Armageddon by these pack of primates."

Primates....
Mammals...
Humans...

No matter what they are called in her mind or what she has heard, these creatures are what she is meant to hunt as well as kill. That was her purpose, and she would enjoy killing each and every one of them until extinction.
They were her prey and they will fall before her.

Sable would release a soft chuffing sound which was very pleased by his response. Her head would look towards the other four as they slowly approached her cautiously, though Armageddon was standing tall with dominance. The scars over his maw shivered for they barely showed his sharp fangs. She knew then that he would be communicating with them, which he did.