Segment Seven; 'Armored Cells'

'Dr. Wu's Pov'

The whirling blades of the chopper were flush in his ears, everything that had happened was extremely fresh on his mind. The great renowned scientist who made these creatures was now in a troubling situation yet again. He of course expected this from the start, deep down.

The military general was not about to let him leave, and clearly the beast he had made fascinated him. This man of power wanted to use the animal that he had made against others like a weapon.

Henry Wu, looked at the armored vehicle that held the dangerous animal inside by looking out of the helicopter. Wherever they were going, the vast amount of vehicles followed in the same direction or so he thought.

"That animal you made, I must say you outdid yourself?", smirked the general who was sitting across from him.

"Outdid myself?", repeated Henry as he kept up his poised professionalism. As his sides ached, he tried to remain calm. "In making something so dangerous, you say that I outdid myself?"

"Of course! Not only did it cause havoc but it escaped several times from that place or was about too?"

Hearing the general as he spoke, that brought a bitter cold down his back. Dr.Wu narrowed his eyes as he tried to hide his surprise. "You know?", he finally asked trying to understand where the general was coming from.

"I do, a few of my guys went on ahead and confiscated everything that went on in there. That as well as your paperwork and data."

Dr.Wu's eyes went extremely wide, "That is my work! You do not have the right to take that away from me!" His calmness dispersed as he glared sharply, for it was like his life was being threatened at this very moment.

The general crossed his arms and legs, his expression was rather calm yet smug as he stared at the scientist who was worked up now. "Well, I had to after all if you refuse to make more of those creatures then we will find someone else who can?"

Never had he felt so angry in his life, his goal to make money was against him from the start. That and he was again being forced to do something against his thoughts or wishes. By making more of those creatures that are like his creation, the more terror and death would be unleashed. She was a highly intelligent creature, who is aware of her abilities mentally and physically.

As crazy as it was, she could almost be on the line of being completely sentient. Though, she would be sentient in killing for she knew that she was a predator. At the top of her class.

To make matters worse, she would get a bit bigger which in turn would make her much smarter than she was. She would be an unstoppable force that no one could ever hope to bring down. By thinking this, he should of killed her off when he had the chance too.

Dr.Wu was fearful about the future now when it concerned his creation, for his work was dedicated in making creatures that no one thought that it was even possible. These creatures had instincts, and acted as animals much like they were. Cause that was what they were, animals though they came from dinosaur DNA that they found in amber. However, he had crossed many lines as already known.

Firstly, was the Indominus Rex for Claire and those working in the notorious theme park wanted more than just the normal typical animals. Bigger teeth, something that could defeat the Tyrannosaurus rex as well as the other common predators within the park and bring in more money. Fusion came to be a hot topic, and by fusing a T-rex and a Velociraptor with countless others did they accomplish this goal.

They made a new breed of dinosaur that was bigger and badder than anything else that they ever could hope to make. Well, until Indoraptor came along.