Segment Fourteen; 'The Mission'

'Dr.Wu's Pov'

Dr. Wu looked at Owen much like Lance before replying to him, "She is being dealt with by the army but I fear that even they can't stop her."

Owen's expression turned even more severe, as he roughly grabbed a hold of Dr. Wu's collar. "What do you mean! Just what exactly did you do to that hybrid!?!"

Flinching to the rough treatment, Dr. Wu looked at Owen as he tried to explain. "I fused the Indoraptor with the Indominus Rex DNA! That was the only thing that I could think of to use! Blue's DNA was ruined by what you did so...!"

"ARE YOU INSANE!?!" yelled Owen as his hold on Dr. Wu's collar became tighter. He was even beginning to shake him.

"Hey! Calm down!" curtly spoke Lance as he pried Owen's hands off of Dr. Wu. "That is why we are here!?! We were hoping that you could help us deal with the hybrid!?!"

"Like hell!?! We were lucky enough to stop those two hybrids from before!?! Then this jackass makes one out of the two most dangerous hybrids there are!?!" yelled Owen in his frustration and rage. "Even if we stop this one! He is going to keep making them for his selfish reasons!?!"

Dr. Wu watched Owen closely as he fixed his collar, and the fact that Owen was so outraged by his actions actually affected him. It was true, what Owen had said.

He had made this hybrid in his desperate attempt to get money, and now that hybrid was among them now causing havoc. This is without a doubt his fault. Dr. Wu was actually admitting that to himself, which was something that he didn't think was possible.

"I messed up." frowned Dr. Wu. "You are right, Owen."

Owen glared at Dr. Wu, his arms were now crossed over his chest. "Of course I am right!"

Dr. Wu took a deep breath before continuing, his gaze was locked onto Owen. "Everything that you have said is all true. I acknowledge that. Even myself now realize the error of my ways."

Owen was silent as he listened to the scientist run his mouth, and he merely shook his head afterwards. "You say that and I bet you are still going to make hybrid after hybrid huh?"

Dr. Wu was quick to say his piece in a firm tone of voice, "No! This Indoraptor is nothing like the first!?! She is smarter and sees humans as her primary prey item! If we do not stop her now, I fear that she will be even more difficult to stop!"

Owen blinked at his words, and he looked at Lance now. "Is he speaking the truth?"

Lance looked at Owen as he nodded. "According to Dr. Wu, she is very dangerous as well as she is bulletproof. I mean hell the guy can't even keep up with her!"

"I'm not surprised! Dr. Wu is the type to not think things through! Nor can he keep up with his own damn creations!" retorted Owen sharply after giving Dr. Wu a look of annoyance. "Every single time he makes one! He expects other people to clean up after him!?!"

Lance rubbed the back of his head now in a awkward manner, while Owen finished talking. Collecting his thoughts, did Lance speak up again quite earnestly. "General Camden is wanting to use the hybrid as a weapon. But I honestly believe that he won't succeed if that says anything to you?"

Owen stared at Lance as he listened to him, and once he was done did he sigh with his eyes closed. To Owen, Lance was speaking the truth. Even the look on Lance's face sure said enough, more than Dr. Wu's, then again Owen was fed up with him at this point. No matter what the scientist said, Owen wouldn't listen to him or take him seriously.

"If you believe that he won't succeed, then he won't." replied Owen. "Hell if a army can't take her on then we are in some serious trouble."

Dr. Wu was quiet now as he watched the two of them talk it out. Owen's words made him feel hopeful however. If Owen was to help them, it would be a massive weight off of his shoulders.