Segment Eleven; 'Danger Ensues'

'Sable's Pov'

As she escaped from that humans den, she quickly ran into the trees in hopes of hiding herself from curious eyes. Laying low did she remain in the small amount of woods, as she continued to explore this new territory.

The hustling and bustling around her was so very new to the hybrid dinosaur, for there was always something that made some kind of sound. All of these sounds gained her attention in some way or another, for she would stop and look in the direction of it. Sable of course remained vigilant for the humans were everywhere, from what she could see or hear.

All of this was so vastly different to her, and she wanted to explore it. So she did, ever so quietly did she use the trees to cover her form.

From where she was hidden, she could see the moving vehicles which were all stuck on some kind of trail. Sable's eyes were fixed on these moving forms, as if trying to understand how they work. She encountered one before as she turned it over, so she assumed that they were some kind of animal that the humans controlled.

But of course she didn't know that these 'animals' were not living creatures, and that they were mere vehicles that the humans used to go to places.

Sable's sharp eyes looked upward at a small shadow rolling over her, and as she looked up did she see a opening of the vast sky. The sky was vastly large and held a light blue color which captivated her. Her eyes looked around the sky quickly, trying to see everything that she was looking at. Never had she seen the sky before, nor has she felt the light breeze that tickled her hide.

Even the clouds gained her attention no matter how small.

Sable looked back down at the sight of someone's backyard which she was walking towards, but it was blocked by a picket fence. She curiously approached the fence while sniffing ever so strongly. Sable investigated it with strong curiosity, before her nostrils flared at a strange scent. This scent made her shake her head, and huff loudly in displeasure. It was awful whatever it is, so she turned around and followed that scent.

A new scent had gained her attention fully, so she was very serious in finding out what it was. Using the trees and bushes as her cover, she closed in onto this strange scent.

Sable was very deep into the woods that she was using as cover, her eyes were locked onto a lone camper trailer. She saw another 'animal' though it was a truck, which was used to pull the trailer to new locations. That scent was very strong now for it was coming from the camper. Chuffing in a hiss, Sable approached the camper quite curiously.

Her eyes became faint slits at the sight of a light fire which came from a camp fire. The camp fire continued to burn and crackle as it digested the wood, that was within it. Sable having never seen a camp fire before stayed away from it, for she could somewhat sense the heat coming from it. Moving away from the fire that was in front of the camper, did Sable approach the trailer now. She could hear a voice within the trailer, for the unsuspecting man was inside and was talking on his cellphone.

"Hey man I am having a blast right now! Camping really was something that I needed!" chuckled the man within the trailer. From the sound of his voice, he was completely zoned out after having smoked the good stuff. Though the good stuff was quite foul smelling, especially to the stalking hybrid.

Sable listened in on his words, while her gaze was fixed on the trailer door. That scent was so very strong now, for that smell alone made her nostrils burn.

"Whoa! Hey they are playing a good song!" laughed the guy loudly in his joy. His hand touched the radio close to him as he turned up the volume, so that the music was on full. "I love this song!", he chuckled on the phone as the song, 'She's a Manic' was on full blast.