Segment One; 'Booking In'

'Dr.Wu's Pov'

Dr.Wu's newest creation was the one that was supposed to get him out of his money binds, but instead she about escaped and ruined his plans. She was by far the most incredible of creatures that he has ever made. By being incredible, she was also dangerous. Her brain was complex but he of course made it that way.

The man of science had lost his chance of getting DNA from the velociraptor known as, Blue. One thing happened and then another, his plans just keep getting ruined. Having no other choice he had to send his great creation to a incredibly secure facility that has guaranteed him that she would not escape.

Dr.Wu was on the way there along with his creation to make sure that the place was up to par. The lights from the car that he was in was right behind a large armored vehicle that held his creation. She was supposed to be sleeping after all they had used heavy tranquilizers. He knew what dose to give her, and of course he was looked at as if he was crazy. This animal of his was unlike the first, and he knew that from seeing how she acted.

Back in his lab, when he made her. He was trying to change her code, change it so that it didn't need the DNA from the velociraptor. Each time he did it, the embryos would die. It was a tedious process as well as it was a frustrating one.

Scannings along with his data he looked at and changed, and for countless hours he worked his fingers to the bone. When the Indoraptor was first made, it was a prototype and it was not supposed to be sold. Seeing them going against his wishes infuriated him, for the animal was far from complete.

Now he needed money and though he hated the idea of selling a dangerous creature to people, he had no choice now. He needed the money and the only way he would get it, was to do something he was entirely against doing which meant selling his creation off.

After so many hours he about lost all hope on his creation, he was surprised to see that a lone embryo didn't die. The scientist was thrilled to see that it didn't die, and he immediately went into overdrive to keep the embryo alive. Finally, now he could progress to the next step.

Dr.Wu watched the embryo change into a healthy egg, and he couldn't help but smile as he looked the egg over. The egg was healthy and that was what made him happy, that he had successfully changed the code. Now it was a waiting game, he had to wait for the egg to hatch.

The car kept driving while Dr.Wu sat in the passenger seat, his lap was full of folders and documents that were about his creation. His eyes looked at the armored vehicle that was in front of him, the lights were the only thing he could see since it was dark outside. They had left his lab that morning, and had been on the road for quite sometime now. As his hands rubbed over the documents that were in his lap his mind again strayed to when his creation finally hatched.

Dr.Wu watched the egg shell as it cracked, the hatchling was pushing through the egg with little trouble. He stood beside the egg as he wrote down what he was seeing, and the sounds the hatchling made captivated him. Her vocalization was so similar to the first Indoraptor that was a male, but it was different. The tone of it made goosebumps appear upon his arms.

His hand stopped writing as he looked at her colors, she was completely black. At first he thought he was seeing things, but as he looked her over closely did he see no color just black. His gloved hand slowly took the egg shell off of her head, his eyes slowly went wide at the structure of her face.

So similar it was to the male but it held incredible similarities to the Indominus Rex. She had the horns though they were very small, though however small they were noticeable. Dr. Wu rubbed the yolk off of her face to get a better look of her eyes. Those eyes were small at the time, but they made his heart stop.