Segment Thirteen; 'Warfare'

'Sables Pov'

"MOVE!?! MOVE!?! MOVE!?!"

"SURROUND HER!?!"

"DO NOT LET HER GO!?!"

The sounds of countless soldiers voicing their orders to one another were everywhere. These humans were closing in on her, and she knew it.

Opening her mouth did she show off her teeth as she roared viciously at them, while she stood up on her hind legs. Her haunting cry of rage completely went over the soldiers voices instantly. The sound of her roaring, was greatly disturbing to the many soldiers and people who were close by to hear it. These people may even say that she sounds so much more terrifying than the first Indoraptor. Which was a prototype.

After all she was roaring at them to intimidate them and show that she meant business. She was not going to go down without a fight, for she wanted to be free.

"UNLOAD HER WITH EVERYTHING YOU GOT!?!" yelled a soldier as he lifted up his gun. The other soldiers were quick to follow his lead, as they raised their guns as well. All of which were filled with tranquilizers.

The numbers that they had were astounding to Sable, for these humans were actually showing pack like behavior.

This was definitely something that she was going to remember.

At that moment a loud ear piercing sound occurred, and the strength behind the obvious shot was enough to make Sable flinch greatly and return to all fours. Lifting her head sharply did she see a human within the flying animal, which was a man made vehicle known as a helicopter. Within his arms was a powerful looking rifle which was rather large.

"FIRE!?!"

Many sounds of guns firing made Sable turn and flee, as she ran into the house behind her which held a family inside. Screams of a terrified family were quick to surface, the moment she ran inside.

"AFTER HER!?!"

"GO!?! GO!?! GO!?!"

Never was she one to flee from humans, but that shot from that rifle really took her by surprise. The dart that was sticking out of her right shoulder now, had actually pierced her strong hide. This dart was a double purposed dart, for it was a powerful tranquilizer and tracking device.

Sable who was focused on trying to escape, ran upstairs of the home in a hurry while destroying many things in her way.

Entering a child's bedroom on the top floor, did the windows within the room come alive with a bright light. For the helicopter was flying by, as it searched for her.

Sable turned her head sharply to her right side, and her sharp eyes were quick to pick up on the dart due to it flicking a white light in a unique pattern. She was quick to pull it out of her shoulder with her mouth.

As long as she could remember was that these humans were always keen on her and her location. They used many things against her as well, as they tried to make her submit. Not that she was going to submit to them. These humans were weak and as such, they should submit to her.

"HURRY!?! AFTER HER!?!" yelled a soldier as he led his unit into the home that she was in, that had a large hole within it that use to be a window.

Flaring her nostrils and showing her teeth when she turned around, did she see the many humans rushing up the stairs to get to her. Releasing a hostile cry, did she charge at them all as she made her way down the stairs in a hurried manner.

"ARGH!?!" screamed a soldier in the very front, for he was hit with the world's hardest tackle by her. The other soldiers behind him soon were hit by her as well, as they tumbled and fell down before her. Some were even trampled by her, as she completely descended the stairs.